Stocks for iPhone
Stocks for iPhone delivers quotes during and after market hours from the NYSE, NASDAQ & Yahoo Finance.
This is the perfect App for any investors trying to keep watch on his portfolio or 401K
We use the open-source plotting library for iOS: coreplot.
Stocks for iPhone is the only App for iPhone that display OHLC Charts for stocks (Open-High-Low-Close)
Short for "Open, High, Low, Close chart." This is a securities chart that clearly shows the opening, high, low and closing prices for a security.
OHLC Charts are available for the following Time frames (1 week, 3 weeks, 6 weeks, 9 weeks, 1 year, 2 years)
Each vertical line on the chart shows the price range (the highest and lowest prices) over one unit of time, e.g. one day or one hour. Tick marks project from each side of the line indicating the opening price (e.g. for a daily bar chart this would be the starting price for that day) on the left, and the closing price for that time period on the right. The bars may be shown in different hues depending on whether prices rose or fell in that period.
Important Disclaimer: We do not and cannot because of the state of the technology provide Inter-day Chart!!!
Integrated database for US stocks from the NYSE & NASDAQ Stocks
Data provided :
Latest Quotes, Change, Change in %, 52-week Low, 52-week High, Average Daily Volume, P/E Ratio, Market Cap, Div & Yield, Day's Open, Day's Close, After Hours quotes. 52-week Volume Low, 52-week Volume High.
This is a very innovative App, if you have any suggestions for improvements e-mail us or visit our websites.
We provide you the most extended and accurate data for a given Stock and we have aggregated in a simple, cleanly designed workflow.
Stocks will be the indispensable companion for your market research on stocks an will empower you to become a better investor or trader and save you time by putting all the data in a single view.
Tap on any number/data/chart to share it on Twitter/Facebook
Here is an non-exhaustive list of the features:
- Real Time Quote for NYSE, NASDAQ-listed Stocks.
- Company's Logo.
- Open, Close, Today's High-Today's Low, 52w Low-High, Stock Market.
- Regular and OHLC- interactive chart for Inter-day, 1 week, 1 month, 3 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 year with the associated Volume Chart.
- Full Screen Regular and OHLC- interactive chart in Landscape
- Open Market/ Closed Market Intro Notifications
- Portfolio Tracking
- Key Stats: Market Cap, Dividend, P/E Ratio, Beta, Company Value, Trailing P/E, PEG Ratio, Price Book, Fiscal Year End, Forward P/E, Most Recent Quarter, Profit Margin, Operating Margin, Return on Assets, Return on equity, Revenue, Number of employees, Revenue per Share, Gross Profit, Quarterly Revenue Growth, Total Cash, Total Cash Per Share, Total Debt, Total Debt/ Equity, Book Value Per Share, Operating Cash Flow, 50 Day Moving Average, 200 Day Moving Average, Shares Outstanding, Held by Insiders, Held by Institutions, Shares Short.
- Daily Returns in % Chart
- Returns Histogram 50 Days.
- Brokerage Recommendations
- Price Target Summary: Mean Target, Median Target, High Target, Low Target, # of Brokers
- Company's Profile
- Key's People
- News Feed (Twitter and Mail Sharing)
- Twitter Feed using $cashtags
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 21, 2013
- Charles AROUTIOUNIAN
- 4.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (3)