This app was removed from the App Store.
Square Register - Accept Credit Card Payments with Square's Mobile Point of Sale
iOS Universal Business
Everything you need to run and grow your business can now live in your register. Square Register keeps track of sales and inventory, lets you manage items, and view analytics about your business—all from your point of sale. If you are in the U.S., you can also take payments with a Square Reader or Square Stand. No fees, commitments, or surprises.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your iOS device. Get the latest in point-of-sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards (U.S., Canada, and Japan)
- Customers sign right on your device (U.S., Canada, and Japan)
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts and issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Gain business insights from Square Analytics
- Track inventory in real time
- Connects to receipt printer, kitchen ticket printer, bar code scanner, and cash drawer
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data, plus tools to help you track and improve your business.
PAYMENT INFORMATION FOR U.S. AND CANADA
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express cards at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE MOBILE CREDIT CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
- Register is now optimized for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
- Reporting improvements for iPad.
- Improved stability.
Thanks for selling with Square. We send app updates every month, and recommend enabling automatic app updates to ensure you're always selling with the latest Square features. In iOS 7 or later, visit Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and enable Updates. Have questions? Visit our Support Center at https://squareup.com/help