This app was removed from the App Store.
Quicken Online Mobile
iOS iPhone Finance
Allows current Quicken Online customers to track, budget and manage your money on the go.
Please note: This application is for current Quicken Online customers only. Quicken and Mint.com recently joined forces to bring you the best of Quicken Online and Mint.com in a single solution. As a result, Quicken Online is no longer accepting new sign ups. We encourage you to sign up for Mint.com and download the Mint.com iPhone App. Sign up at http://www.mint.com/iphone.
Take control of your finances, wherever you go, with FREE Quicken Online Mobile, from the makers of America's #1 personal finance software. Just sign up for FREE Quicken Online and add your accounts to start tracking your finances from your iPhone. That way, you'll always know what you have left to spend BEFORE you make a purchase.
REAL-TIME BUDGETING, ON-THE-GO
- See your online accounts all in one place - See your bank, credit card, loans and other accounts all in one place, so you know exactly where your money is going.
- Stay ahead of payday - Paycheck Forecaster shows you how much you have left and what bills are coming, so you can make the rent AND go out with your friends.
- Easy budgeting - Stay on top of your budget goals and track how you're doing.
- Automatic updates - All of your Quicken finances are automatically up-to-date whenever you log in.**
- Cash tracking - Your accounts update automatically, but your wallet doesn't synch. See where ALL your money is going by tracking your cash with Quicken Online Mobile.
- Find the closest ATM - In a new part of town? Away on a trip? Find an ATM with the simple touch of a button.***
SECURITY IS OUR PRIORITY
Don't entrust your financial information to just anyone. Unlike other personal finance iPhone apps, Quicken Online Mobile is made by Intuit, the company that brings you TurboTax, America's most trusted name in tax software.* We safeguard your information using the same encryption technology as the world's biggest banks. Personal account information, such as your password, is never displayed.
Quicken Online Mobile uses a personal identification number (PIN) to help safeguard your accounts. If someone tries to hack that four-digit PIN, after four attempts we'll ask for your user name and password to reset. So you can rest easy if your phone is misplaced or stolen.
*Based on survey 8/07.
**Some financial institutions require password validation for each data refresh, including Wells Fargo
***U.S. ATMs ONLY
Bug fixes in the ATM Finder Feature