Quicken 2013 Money Management
iOS Universal Finance
**Quicken 2013 is the free companion app designed to work only with Quicken 2013 for Windows desktop software.**
UPDATE: The Quicken 2014 app is now available and is only compatible with Quicken 2014 for Windows desktop software.
The Quicken 2013 app syncs your Quicken 2013 desktop information to your iPhone or iPad, so you can make smart decisions about your money no matter where you are. With over 30 years of helping people reach their financial goals, Quicken is the best cash flow and budgeting tool to help you reach yours too.
KNOW WHERE YOU STAND.
• Automatically syncs your desktop and mobile data, so you’ll always have a clear financial picture.
• View balances and transactions—know what’s going on with your checking, saving, credit card, and manual accounts.
• Automatically pulls in your budgets—track expenses and see what you have left to spend.
• Easy-understand graphs show a clear picture of where your money is going. (iPad-only)
• Manually add transactions at the time of purchase to keep your balances up-to-date.
• Split transactions for an accurate view of spending.
• Get alerts sent to your mobile device—stay on top of changes to your accounts.
• View your information from your latest sync, even without a wireless connection.
STAY SAFE AND SECURE.
• Proven encryption technology.
• Partners with TRUSTe and VeriSign for layered security.
• Passcode protected. Only you can view your information.
• Deactivate the app at any time through Quicken 2013 on your desktop.
The Quicken 2013 app is designed only for use with Quicken 2013 for Windows software: Starter Edition, Deluxe, Premier, Home & Business, or Rental Property Manager.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy