PICM 2013 - Property Investment Calculator Malaysia 2013.
PICM calculates the following:
1. Legal Fee and Stamp Duty For Sales & Purchase Agreement (SPA) and Memorandum of Transfer (MOT).
2. Monthly Repayment, Total Repayment, Total Interest Payable, Analysis, Loan Legal Fee and Stamp Duty, Rental Yield Return, Amortization Table.
3. Real Property Gain Tax (RPGT)
4. Gross & Actual Profit from Property Sale.
If you are a property owner, buyer, investor, agent, sales person and even bank officer, you may use PICM 2013 to calculate accurately at your fingertips.
* PICM 2013 is Budget Malaysia 2013 compliant and for individual owners only.
1. Added My List for storing all properties info.
2. Bug fix
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 01, 2013
- Small Ideas
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.6 MB