Matador: Invest with Friends
iOS Universal Finance
Matador is the social way to buy and sell stocks. See what your friends are investing in, research stock performance and start investing within seconds, commission free.
· Connect with friends and see what they are investing in.
· See which stocks are trending within the Matador community, and which are most popular within your own circles.
· Discover which stocks perform the best and worst each day.
· Forget about investment fees. Matador collects $0 in commission fees, regardless of the amount you are investing.
· Enjoy $0 account minimums. Invest as much or as little as you are comfortable with.
· Start investing within minutes. Link your bank account directly to your Matador account and begin buying and selling shares of your favorite companies today.
· Rest assured. Matador uses bank-level security with AES 128-bit encryption and TLS 1.2 to secure data in transit. And your money is insured.*
Recently featured in Forbes, Matador has attracted millions of dollars in investments.
New to investing? Don't worry. Matador makes it easier, with a little help from your friends. Join our investment community and start building your portfolio with stocks from your favorite companies.
Matador does not support day trading for accounts that do not meet regulatory requirements. Free trading refers to $0 commissions for T3 Securities, Inc. self-directed individual cash brokerage accounts that trade U.S. listed securities via mobile devices. Matador Trading LLC is a division of T3 Securities, Inc. Relevant SEC & FINRA fees may apply. This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities, or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where T3 Securities, Inc. is not registered.
All investments involve risk and the past performance of a security, or financial product, does not guarantee future results or returns. Keep in mind that while diversification may help spread risk it does not assure a profit, or protect against loss, in a down market. There is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities, or other financial products. Investors should consider their investment objectives and risks carefully before investing.
Investors should be aware that system response, execution price, speed, liquidity, market data, and account access times are affected by many factors, including market volatility, size and type of order, market conditions, system performance, and other factors. These risks are to be assumed by the customer.
Information and disclosures regarding ETF’s can be found at https://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/etfs.pdf
Third party information provided for T3 Securities, Inc. product features, T3 Securities, Inc. communications and communications emanating from its social media community, market prices, data and other information available through T3 Securities, Inc. are meant for informational purposes only and are not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction. The information provided is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice. The T3 Securities, Inc. website provides its users links to social media sites and email. The linked social media and email messages are pre-populated. However, these messages can be deleted or edited by T3 Securities, Inc. users, who are under no obligation to send any pre-populated messages. Any comments or statements made herein do not reflect the views of T3 Securities, Inc. or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
All securities and investments are offered to self-directed customers by T3 Securities, Inc., member FINRA, NFA & SIPC. Additional information about your broker can be found by clicking on Finra Broker Check. T3 Securities, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of T3 Companies, LLC. Full disclosures and terms are at https://www.matadorapp.com
We've made a number of improvements to Matador in this release. Thanks to our users for their valuable suggestions.
· Introduced Themes and Brands.
· Reworked home screen to include market indicators and top movers.
· A refreshed UI reflecting the stocks you own and follow.
· Profiles are now viewable from Find Friends.
· Bug fixes and general performance improvements.