DailyFinance - Stock Quotes and Business News
iOS iPhone Finance
DailyFinance Portfolio is the easiest way to manage your investments. Sync your investment accounts and track all your stocks, funds, 401ks, and IRAs in real-time, in one fast and secure app. Powered by SigFig, a leading investment portfolio and advice platform, the app also gives you access to state-of-the-art charts and comparisons to help you evaluate your holdings and market news relevant to your portfolio. With DailyFinance Portfolio, you have valuable insight into your money.
WITH DAILYFINANCE PORTFOLIO YOU CAN:
• See all your investment accounts in one place, including your 401K and IRA.
• Track your stocks, mutual funds and ETFs in real-time.
• Sync with 70+ brokerages including TD Ameritrade, Fidelity, E*Trade, and Vanguard.
• Use beautiful charts to check your performance, allocation, risk and more.
• Read market news and commentary from over 500 sources, customized to you based on your holdings.
• Compare your performance to every major index and even peers.
TRACK ALL YOUR INVESTMENTS ACROSS WEB & MOBILE
DailyFinance Portfolio automatically pulls your investments into a single dashboard, giving you a real-time view of every stock, mutual fund, ETF and option you own, online at http://www.dailyfinance.com/portfolios or on your phone through this app. DailyFinance Portfolio is complete with extra feature, like interactive charts and stock market news, which help you stay on top of your portfolio performance.
YOUR DATA STAYS SAFE & SECURE
• The app uses the same level of protection as banks - 256-bit SSL encryption.
• Your portfolio is safeguarded behind a unique PIN.
• Sensitive information (like account numbers) remains unidentifiable.
BROKERAGES WE SUPPORT*
Ameriprise Financial, Charles Schwab, Edward Jones, ETrade, Janus, Merrill Lynch, OptionsXpress, Scottrade, Sharebuilder, TD Ameritrade, Thinkorswim, T. Rowe Price, USAA, Vanguard, Wachovia, Zecco, and many more.
*Note: DailyFinance Portfolio does not support brokerage accounts outside the United States at this time.
Free Real-Time Stock Quotes
Real-time stock quotes from BATS Exchange and 15-minute delayed quotes from NYSE, NASDAQ and AMEX.
Real-Time Financial News
Customize and track top business, company and sector news and dozens of other news topics from over 3,000 sources.
Web Tracking of Your iPhone Portfolios
Track and manage your iPhone portfolios on the web at
Multiple Portfolios and Watchlists
Create and track up to 25 different portfolios and watchlists.
Use interactive charts to track the current and historical performance of investments and easily compare against peers and market benchmarks.
Global Markets, Gainers & Losers
Follow leading global market indicators as well as the individual securities moving the U.S. markets.
Auto Refreshing of Data
After initial screen load, stock price and market data automatically refreshes every 30 seconds; intraday charts and market news headlines refresh every 2 minutes.
Please send any comments or suggestions by touching the DailyFinance logo in the status bar and using the feedback button. You can also reach us at http://www.dailyfinance.com/syndication/iphone
Web site: http://www.dailyfinance.com
* Various bug fixes and optimizations