CoVantage Credit Union
iOS Universal Finance
CoVantage Credit Union’s free* mobile banking app allows you 24/7 access to your accounts from your iPhone®, iPod® Touch, iPad Mini® and iPad®
Features of CoVantage Mobile
• Check account balances, transfer funds,** and view account history across all linked accounts.
• Locate CoVantage branches and fee-free ATMs.***
• Sign up to receive alerts about your account.
• Pay bills from the checking account under the registered member account. In order to use mobile bill pay, you must first set up payees on CoVantage Online.
• Remote deposit capture - take a photo of the front and back of a check to deposit it into your account. You will need to call our Contact Center at 715-627-4336 to activate this service. If your account qualifies, remote deposit capture will be available to you within one business day.
• CoVantage Mobile is separate from CoVantage Online home banking, so if you’re not an online user, you can still use most of the features of mobile.
• No account information is permanently stored. It is deleted when you quit the application. If you lose your device, your account information is still secure.
Once you’ve downloaded CoVantage's mobile app, simply click on "New User" to enroll for Mobile Banking.
*Your mobile carrier may assess text messaging and/or web access charges.
**Before making account to account transfers, authorization paperwork must be completed.
***You may use your CoVantage Credit Union check card surcharge-free when you use a CoVantage ATM, or one connected to the AllianceOne or Co-op networks. If you use an ATM operated by another institution or network, you may be charged a fee by that entity.
ENHANCED APP COMING JUNE 5, 2017!