CNBC Business News and Finance
iOS Universal Finance
Access the power of CNBC on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch! Get fast, accurate and actionable business news, financial information, and market data. Plus stay on top of the market no matter where you are with breaking news alerts.
**Awarded Best Smartphone App (2016 SIPAwards)
Download CNBC to:
- Get real-time stock market quotes and global market data.
- Track your stocks in customizable Watchlists on any mobile device and on your desktop.
- Get breaking news alerts so you’re always the first to know.
- View pre-market and after-hours trading data, plus interactive charts with event data and customizable time frames.
- Watch CNBC anytime by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). You can also stream to your TV with AirPlay.
- Subscribe to CNBC PRO to unlock even more content. Start your 30-day free trial today! See below for more info.
We also offer accessibility features like VoiceOver and font adjustment for Apple Watch.
About CNBC TV:
Watch our daytime shows: “Squawk Box,” “Mad Money,” “Closing Bell,” “Halftime Report,” “Power Lunch,” “Fast Money” and more.
Or your primetime favorites: “Jay Leno’s Garage,” “The Profit,” “Shark Tank,” “Million Dollar Buyer,” “Secret Lives of the Super Rich” and more.
Watch by streaming live TV or full show episodes on demand (U.S. only). Unlock it all by logging in with your cable or satellite subscription.
About CNBC PRO:
In-depth access to Wall Street gives you the edge to invest like a PRO.
-Monitor live global market coverage.
-Learn from the experts who do it best.
-Uncover big data trends and opportunities.
$299.99 annually + 30-day free trial
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew through iTunes unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period. You can manage your CNBC PRO subscription through your iTunes account.
For Market Data Terms of Service, please go to http://www.cnbc.com/market-data-terms-of-service/?%24DEVICE%24=mobile-native
We've made some updates based on your feedback and summarized them below.
• Watchlist News (news related to the stocks in your watchlists) is now available in Home. To find it, just tap on the drop down arrow next to Top News in the header and select Watchlist News.
• Market Movers now includes 10 movers instead of 5 for each index
• Fixed a bug where tapping on a push notification would send you to Home rather than the breaking news article
• Fixed a bug for PRO Live users where the U.S. live stream wouldn't play
• We removed the Playlist section (you can add videos to the Bookmarks section)
• Various other bug fixes and performance improvements
We always read your feedback so please keep it coming! You can submit feedback to our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.