iOS Universal Finance
Bank from almost anywhere with the Chase Mobile® app. Manage your accounts, pay bills, pay people, deposit checks, transfer money, all safely and securely with your iPhone.
Whether you’re on the go or curled up on the couch, day or night, with the Chase Mobile app, you’re in control of your accounts.
Check your account with just a few taps
• Simply swipe to see your balances without signing in using Account Preview.
• Sign in securely with Touch ID® or Face ID® (iPhone® X only) and don’t worry about fat-fingering your password.
• Monitor your checking, savings or credit card activities.
• Keep track of your credit and debit card rewards that you’re saving for your next vacation.
Manage your accounts when you’re on the go
• Set up a travel notification for your debit and credit cards to let us know if you’ll be away.
• Opt in to Account Alerts and set your notification preferences so you can keep tabs on your account activity.
Move money without stepping inside a branch
• See how much you owe and when, plus schedule a payment for your Chase credit card, mortgage or other loan or line of credit.
• Pay other bills such as utilities, service providers, and credit cards.
• Use Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® to pay back your friends for lunch, your babysitter for the week or nudge your brother to pay you back for mom’s birthday gift.
• Split the check with a group – we’ll do the math.
• Snap a picture and deposit checks with Chase QuickDeposit®.
• Transfer money between your Chase accounts.
• Reload your Chase Liquid® prepaid card.
• Send wire transfers.
Connect with Chase
• Find the nearest Chase branches and ATMs and get directions.
• Speak with a service representative 24/7.
To use the Chase Mobile app in Spanish, be sure your iPhone® language setting is set to Spanish (Asegúrate de que tu iPhone® esté configurado en el idioma español)
Some features are available for eligible customers and accounts only.
Face ID, iPhone and Touch ID are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc.
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations. Any time you review your balance, keep in mind it may not reflect all transactions including recent debit card transactions or checks you have written. A qualifying Chase transfer account is required to transfer funds via text. Phone Alerts are not available for Chase Basic CheckingSM account.
Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A. Member FDIC
Chase credit cards are issued by Chase Bank USA, N.A.
Equal Opportunity Lender
We’re frequently updating the app in order to give you the best experience. Turn on auto updates to ensure you always have the latest version.
• Minor bug fixes and improvements.
• Review, upload and eSign application documents and connect with your home lending team to manage your application anytime, anywhere.
We’ve enhanced Chase Mobile® for iPad with a new look and feel. With this update you will see a redesigned experience and many new features including:
• Access alerts, messages, documents in the new Profile & Settings.
• Enroll in Bill Pay to pay your bills anytime & anywhere.
• Depositing a check? We’ve made it easier with the auto capture feature for Chase QuickDeposit®.
• Request a new Chase credit or debit card if yours was damaged or lost.
• Let us know when you travel to prevent blocks on your Chase cards, from your Profile & Settings menu.
• Earn statement credit by using Chase Offers with your eligible credit & debit cards.
• Start investing with You Invest℠ by J.P. Morgan.