XFINITY TV Remote
iOS Universal Entertainment
Download XFINITY TV Remote to control your compatible set top box.
Search TV Listings, browse thousands of movies and TV shows in XFINITY On Demand, and schedule your DVR recordings directly from your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®
Find content to watch on TV quickly and easily:
- View TV Listings and tune to your preferred channels
- Browse the XFINITY On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search for any TV show or movie
- Quickly find what you’re looking for using the Channel Keypad, Date & Time Picker, and Favorite Channels
Control your TV and DVR:
- Change channels on your TV
- Tune directly to XFINITY On Demand programs
- Schedule your DVR remotely
- View and modify scheduled recordings and recording priority
- iPad, iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 9.1 or above
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service.
- A WiFi or cellular internet connection.
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.**
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Welcome to the new TV Remote... which will probably feel pretty familiar, as it looks very much like the old TV Remote. A lot has changed in six years, however, so we've taken the opportunity to modernize both the services the app depends on and the user interface. We aimed to preserve, highlight, and improve the most commonly-used features of the app while trimming away no-longer-necessary or ancillary features. Here are some of the biggest changes:
- Favorite channels are now shared with your X1 set-top box instead of the web. If you already have favorites set up on your set-top box, you'll see them in the app when you filter TV Listings by Favorites. If you don't have X1, don't worry -- your favorites are still shared across all your mobile devices. Go to Settings > Favorite Channels to choose the channels you watch most often.
- Browsing On Demand is now more like the X1 set-top box experience -- even if you don't have X1. Navigate by network, dive into TV or Movie collections, and check out our new Kids tab.
- You can still search by program title, but now you can also search for networks, channels, and sports teams too.