XFINITY TV Remote
iOS Universal Entertainment
Download XFINITY TV Remote to control your compatible set top box.
Search TV Listings, browse thousands of movies and TV shows in XFINITY On Demand, and schedule your DVR recordings directly from your iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®
Find content to watch on TV quickly and easily:
- View TV Listings and tune to your preferred channels
- Browse the XFINITY On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search for any TV show or movie
- Quickly find what you’re looking for using the Channel Keypad, Date & Time Picker, and Favorite Channels
Control your TV and DVR:
- Change channels on your TV
- Tune directly to XFINITY On Demand programs
- Schedule your DVR remotely
- View and modify scheduled recordings and recording priority
- iPad, iPhone, iPod touch running iOS 9.1 or above
- XFINITY TV or Comcast Digital Video service.
- A WiFi or cellular internet connection.
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.**
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address and password.
Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
We just released a revamped TV Remote a couple weeks ago, and now we're back with a few more improvements. (We've also worked out -- and continue to hunt down -- a few server-side issues that have been affecting device lists and channel lineups. Those will continue to be resolved with service deployments and won't require an app update.) Updates to the app since 3.0.0:
The return of Kids, Sports, and Movies filters! You can find them -- and combine them -- with the HD, SAP, and CC filers in the Filter menu.
Record button label now properly changes to Cancel when you record a show. (If it's part of a series, it'll say Record Episode or Cancel Episode and give a series option when you tap.)
Watch on TV and Record buttons have moved to the top of the listing details on phones to make room for the full show description. Nobody likes a sentence that never...
Performance improvements around loading and scrolling, and a bunch of small bug fixes.