iOS Universal Entertainment
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
• Clubs – Clubs are gamer-created and managed groups that can help you meet people and grow communities of gamers who love the same things you do. You can search for the best club for your or check out recommended clubs in the Clubs section on your PC or mobile device. As a Club admin, you’ll have the tools to ensure that everyone is having a great time and help create a lively and inclusive environment.
• Looking for Group (LFG) - Need to find players to help unlock an Achievement, complete a weekly quest, or build a team? Xbox Looking for Group allows you to post a “want ad” that other players can see and answer. Each post can contain a description, number of players needed, and searchable tags. You can tag a post with communication and playstyle preferences like “Mic required” or “Cooperative”, Achievements you want to pursue, or custom tags created by the community for each game. You can use your mobile device to create posts and confirm applicants, or search posts and request to join.
• Group Messaging - Message your friends like never before with Group Messaging! Start a new thread with multiple people in the same conversation or share activity feed content to an existing conversation.