iOS Universal Entertainment
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Share updates and game clips
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
We’re excited to introduce the new Xbox app. Everything you love about Xbox SmartGlass, is now in the Xbox app, and much more! No matter where you play games — whether it's your Xbox One, Windows 10 PC, or Phone — the Xbox app is the best way to stay connected to your gaming community.
This month we’ve got a pretty great release that will make your Xbox app experience much better.
• Updated home – The Activity Feed is the home of the Xbox app
• Activity feed updates – More personalized activity feed
• Added Trending content – Find out what's popular on Xbox Live
• Facebook friend finder – Add your Facebook friends who are also on Xbox
• Contact list friend finder – Use your phones contact list to add friends to Xbox Live
• Real name sharing – Be able to share your real name with your friends
• Game hubs – Game Hubs now added to Xbox app
• Connection destination – Updated the Xbox One navigation and media control of your Xbox One from the app
• Updated profiles – Redesigned user profiles in Xbox app
We’d love to hear from you. If you run into any issues, email us at email@example.com.
Thanks for gaming with us! We hope you enjoy this release.