iOS Universal Entertainment
The Xbox app brings together your friends, games, and accomplishments from across your devices. Stay connected to your gaming community on the go, control your Xbox One from the app, and buy new games from the store. With your gaming life all in one place, the Xbox app keeps you connected to the games and gamers that matter most.
On the go:
• Share game captures with friends and across social networks
• Join Xbox Live Clubs to interact with like-minded gamers
• Use Looking for Group (LFG) to find a party to play a game
• Stay connected with multi-user conversations in Group Messaging
• See what friends are up to on Xbox Live
• Post updates and game clips to Activity Feed
• Watch and interact with game content
• Buy games from the store
With an Xbox One:
• Use the app to navigate using your device’s keyboard and touch
• Use the app as a media controller for your Xbox One (play, pause, etc)
This update kicks off a series of improvements that we're making to messaging in the Xbox Mobile App!
In this update we've added:
-New messaging UI that's faster and more performant
-Improved group messaging functionality
-Improved spam control in your inbox with the addition of 'Message Requests'
We've also made numerous bug fixes and stability improvements based on your feedback.
Please continue to send us feedback as we roll out these new changes over the coming months!