iOS Universal Entertainment
Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iOS device into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide by title, person or sports team
- See every way to watch all on a single page both live and On Demand
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV guide by category, sort by channel number or network name and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iOS device to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only)
- Change TV channels on your DVR or cable box with your iPhone or iPad
- Block shows by channel or rating, right on your iOS device. Set-up a PIN and temporarily remove blocks in a snap.
- Time Warner Cable video subscription at Starter TV or higher level
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi or cellular data connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad (2 or newer), iPhone (4S or newer), iPod Touch (5th gen or newer) with iOS 9 or higher.
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
We’ve heard your feedback and are working hard to improve the app. This update includes improvements to our recently updated series page, specifically to make the first watchable episode easier to find. We’ve also fixed a bug where the DVR recording option was not appearing in the correct location. We’ve improved support for SAP (alternate audio) and moved accessibility controls to the player. Finally, we’ve squashed dozens of annoying crash bugs.