Now you can watch your favorite shows On Demand, watch Live TV and control your TV all from the iPad® and iPhone®!
Turn any room into a TV room*
- If you are a Time Warner Cable video subscriber, the FREE TWC TV® app
turns your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch into another TV screen and lets you watch live TV and On Demand programming while in your home, through your wireless home network. Watch Bravo from your bedroom, take Food Network with you to the kitchen or catch up on CNBC news from the breakfast table. And now, selected On Demand programming and live TV channels are available for viewing when you are away from home!
Find your favorite shows
- Browse and search the interactive program guide
- Set favorite channels to create a personalized program guide
- Filter the live TV mini-guide by genre, sort by network or program title and quickly recall recently watched channels
Control your TV and DVR*
- Schedule and modify DVR recordings
- Manage your DVR – delete recordings individually or by folder. Use your iPhone or iPad to play a DVR recording on your TV (compatible DVRs only).
- Change TV channels using your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- TWC TV offers channel blocking. To learn how to activate parental controls, tap "settings," then parental control. To restrict all access to TWC TV, please remember to sign out by tapping "settings", then sign out.
- Time Warner Cable Standard TV or higher
- Home WiFi connection for live TV and On Demand programming playback (Customers without Time Warner Cable provided Internet service should contact customer care for setup assistance.)
- WiFi Internet connection for out of home streaming (available only in continental US and Hawaii). Standard data charges may apply.
- Time Warner Cable username and password
- Compatible cable box or DVR for remote control features
- iPad, iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S or 5), iPod Touch (3rd generation or newer) with iOS 5 or higher
*Channels are subject to availability in your area and the video package to which you subscribe. Not all functions available in all areas. Navigator set-top box or DVR required; functionality varies by model.
- Bug Fix
New in release 3.6:
- Delete DVR recordings individually or by folder, change series recording priority and start playback of a DVR recording on your TV (compatible Navigator DVR required).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 25, 2014
- Time Warner Cable
- 19.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (268)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (14351)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• ClickedIn Biz
• My TWC™
• Time Warner Cable IntelligentHome
• TWC Business
• TWC Deportes
• TWC News
• TWC SportsNet
• TWC WiFi Finder