TiVo® DVR and non-TiVo DVR customers can get the TiVo experience in the palm of their hands with the FREE TiVo app - including Suddenlink and RCN Premiere DVRs. Turn your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® into command central for your TiVo DVR. Now you can search, browse, discover and share without ever interrupting the show you’re watching.
Add a TiVo Stream to your TiVo account and all the shows on your TiVo Premiere can now be watched on your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Have all your favorite shows wherever you go, from the kitchen to the patio to your kid’s soccer practice or on your next long flight. Go to tivo.com/stream to learn more.
Features of the TiVo app (some features are only available to TiVo Premiere DVR customers):
> Browse the channel guide without interrupting the show you’re watching
> Schedule and manage recordings, ongoing Season Pass® recordings and To-Do List
> Use a TiVo remote control replica or our intuitive, gesture-based remote control
> Instantly schedule, search and browse for shows while you’re away from home
> Browse your recorded shows list and start a show from the app with a flick
> Search across TV, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video & Hulu PlusTM —and get integrated results on what you’re looking for
> Explore cast and crew while watching a show
> And much more
Having troubles finding or connecting to your TiVo DVR? Try one or more of these steps:
* Restart your network router by unplugging it, waiting 30 seconds, and plugging it back in
* Restart your TiVo DVR by following the instructions in the TiVo menus under Settings & Messages > Help > Restart or Reset System > Restart the TiVo Box
* Go to support.tivo.com/ipad or support.tivo.com/iphone for more troubleshooting tips
TiVo's New simplified content discovery experience "What to Watch Now" is now available!
- Multiple new content "feeds" to help find Popular, Kids, Movies, Sports, My Shows and Favorite Channel content
- Sports powered by Thuuz sorts the most exciting sporting events so you never miss an exciting game
Simplified Setup & Sign-in
- Easier and faster access to the TiVo mobile experience
- MAK sign still available when connected directly to your TiVo
Retina images in What To Watch.
Fix the crash on startup that some users were seeing.
Other bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 hours ago
- TiVo Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4627)
- 20.9 MB