Tiny Face measures how small you can make your face.
Developed by a crack team of scientists at Consolidated Face, Tiny Face uses the front-facing camera on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to take two pictures: your normal face, and then your scrunched / squished / puckered face. It then utilizes cutting edge computer-vision algorithms to analyze your face and compute your Face Reduction Percentage™.
Until recently, a proper face reduction analysis could cost you thousands of dollars and take weeks to complete. But now Tiny Face brings the lab to you, at a fraction of the price and with no waiting!
Tiny Face also lets you share your awe-inspiring face with others, via Twitter, Facebook, and the web.
This update is mostly bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the wrong button was occasionally activated.
- Added a high resolution icon for iPhone 4 retina display.
- Fixed a bug that was causing a small percentage of our users' faces to physically stick in contorted or squished configurations, which would result in severe face pain and/or ridicule by friends and coworkers.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 29, 2011
- 3.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (14)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (22)