iOS Universal Entertainment
Syfy Now is your destination for full episodes of your favorite Syfy shows, including new episodes available the day after they air for most programs. Once you open the app, log in with your TV provider (cable, satellite, or telco provider of TV) to gain access to the currently available episodes.
If your cable, satellite, or telco provider of TV isn't currently available via Syfy Now, there's still plenty of great things for you to enjoy, including selected full episodes and clips from Syfy shows, behind-the-scenes interviews and more.
Syfy Now features:
• Full episode viewing when you sign in with your TV provider account
• Save your favorite shows to your watchlist for quick access to the latest episodes
• Chromecast and AirPlay! You can now start the episodes in the app and stream Syfy Now to your TV and Apple TV.
• Free trial – watch up to 3 full episodes of your choice for one month
• Can't finish an episode in one sitting? The app saves your place!
• Special clips, interviews and behind-the-scenes video
• Syfy TV program guide
• Facebook, Twitter, and email sharing
PLUS: You can watch Syfy shows and movies LIVE inside the app, just as if you were watching the network on your television. So it's like watching live TV - just on your computer or mobile device! (Note: Most of Syfy's shows are currently available, and we're working hard to make those that aren't available soon).
Current TV providers include the following:
Time Warner (Now Available!)
DIRECTV Xfinity Dish Verizon FiOS AT&T U-verse Optimum Charter RCN Wide Open West SuddenLink Mediacom Armstrong
...and many more. For a complete list of providers, download the app or visit http://www.syfy.com/providerlist
- Enhancements to caching
- Fixed miscellaneous bugs