iOS Universal Entertainment
Syfy Now is your destination for full episodes of your favorite Syfy shows, including new episodes available the day after they air for most programs. Once you open the app, log in with your cable or satellite provider account to gain access to the currently available episodes. The same app works on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – you can even sync your watchlist and in-show progress across multiple devices via iCloud.
If your cable or satellite provider isn't currently available via Syfy Now, there's still plenty of great things for you to enjoy, including selected full episodes and clips from Syfy shows, behind-the-scenes interviews, original online series like BlastrTV and more.
Syfy Now features:
* Add episodes to the watchlist for later viewing
* Season pass feature adds new episodes of your favorite shows to the watchlist
* Cross-device syncing via iCloud allows you to sync watchlists and pick up where you left off on any iOS device you own.
* Share what you're watching via Facebook, Twitter and email
* PLUS: You can watch Syfy shows and movies LIVE inside the app, just as if you were watching the network on your television. So it's like watching live TV - just on your computer or mobile device! (Note: Most of Syfy's shows are currently available, and we're working hard to make those that aren't available soon).
Current television providers include the following:
Time Warner (Now Available!)
Wide Open West
...and many more. For a complete list of providers, download the app or visit http://www.syfy.com/providerlist
- Performance Enhancements