iOS Universal Entertainment
Sketch Club is a powerful digital art tool paired with a vibrant community of artists across all skill levels. Ranging from professional illustrators and concept artists to students and hobbyists, creative people from all over the world join together in Sketch Club to create, share, and inspire!
• State of the art brush and compositing engines rivaling expensive desktop applications
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 4K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supporting iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
• Animated GIF export
Join us in Sketch Club today!
• Fixes for livestreaming on bad connections
• Fixes for bulk import of sketches from iTunes in .zip files
• Fixes for exporting in PSD file format
• Additional fixes and iOS 10 compatibility
New from 2.4:
All new features!
• Folders! Now you can keep all your sketches organized. Just tap and hold on a sketch in your gallery and choose "Move to folder" easy!
• Shortcuts! Get super fast one tap access to all your favorite tools and commonly used operations. Tap and hold the tool icon in the toolbar to open the Shortcut Bar. Initially the shortcuts start with some different tools. Tap and hold on one of the shortcut icons to change it to any tool, tool preset, layer operation, selection operation, tool blend mode, or other action you like and make it a simple one step tap!
• Experimental animated GIF export! Create simple flip book animations using layers or export the mini timelapse of your whole sketch.
• New Pen preset: Sharp
• Procedural Bristles and Smudge preset settings for Pressure (from Apple Pencil and bluetooth styluses) to influence flow and size
• Procedural Bristles setting for dry brush (great for blending), increased maximum size, and improved performance!
• Updated and enhanced Dropbox import and export for sketches
• iCloud Drive export for sketches