iOS Universal Entertainment
SecuraBit is an information security show that features some of the biggest names in the industry who come on to talk to us about what they're up to. We also engage in both light and heavy discussion on the latest news and goings on in the community.
We aren't intended to be an authoritative source of information if you're writing a paper for some infoseec class inc ollege. Our goal is to bring the community closer together and to help people understand who the movers and shakers are in the industry, as well as to entertain and have fun!
We are: Anthony Garther, Chris Gerling, Chris Mills, Jason Mueller, Andrew Borel, and more folks behind the scenes who help us be unique! Please visit our website at http://www.securabit.com and send questions/comments to email@example.com. You can also find us in IRC at irc.freenode.net #securabit and follow us on twitter at @securabit.
This App contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episode from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
(Please note, not all features are available for all episodes.)
Minor bug fixes.