Collect your favorite web videos, and play them back anytime, anywhere — even offline!
The Internet is bursting with great web videos: comedy, music, news, sports, lectures, and kittens being adorable. But there hasn't been an easy way to keep a collection of all your favorites, or watch them when you don’t have a good Internet connection … until now! Roadshow makes it as easy as 1, 2, 3:
1. Browse your favorite web sites to find great videos.
2. Tap the videos you want to save when they appear on Roadshow’s found videos shelf.
3. Play back your saved videos anytime, anywhere — even offline!
Roadshow supports AirPlay with the new AppleTV, so you can enjoy your favorite videos on a big screen.
Note: Roadshow does not support saving YouTube videos.
Roadshow is a free, ad-supported app limited to playing 15 videos. You can purchase the in-app Roadshow Unlimited upgrade for US $4.99 to remove the ads and video limit.
The reviews are in:
★★★★ “Roadshow is fast, intuitive, easy-to-use, and a wonderful way to view video offline on an iPad.” — Steven Sande, TUAW
★★★★+ “Have you ever wished you could show your friends a side splitting video but perhaps your iPad is out of wi-fi range? Roadshow is your solution.” — Colin, PadGadget
“Saving videos to your iPad just got easier thanks to the Roadshow app” — Brian Wolfe, AppAdvice
Roadshow is a registered trademark of Fetch Softworks LLC.
• Added support for videos with missing MIME types
• Changed treatment of mute switch to be consistent with Videos app
• Fixed a bug that caused ads to be displayed incorrectly
• Fixed a crash when sharing a video by email
• Fixed a crash with QuickTime reference movies
• Fixed a problem logging into Radbox
• Fixed crash in tap-to-save on iOS 5.0b3
• Improved responsiveness while saving many videos
• Improved titles for videos found on Vimeo Watch Later page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 24, 2011
- Fetch Softworks
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)
- 2.5 MB