iOS Universal Entertainment
iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Use your iOS device to connect to iTunes on your Mac or PC as if you’re in front of your computer.
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artists, albums, and songs
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 7 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
Remote app adds support for the new Apple TV (4th generation) providing similar functionality as it did with Apple TV (3rd generation) for text input, navigation, and control.