*** Free for a limited Time
*** PlayIt videos playable on the iPhone are supported.
- Summary of Features
1. Unlock content - title after double-tap the Enter Password
2. Gesture menu state
2.1 Three-finger side scrolling - Bookmarks and Go Home
2.2 Two-finger zoom - information content, representation, or edit metadata
3. Gestures while playing
3.1 Touch-menu show / hide
3.2 Two-finger touch - the same group showing content
3.2 Two fingers to scroll left and right - previous / next play
- Stored on the iPhone
1. Camera captured video apps
2. synchronized to the iPhone via iTunes movie / TV show, etc.
3. stored in the shared folder in iTunes videos PlayIt
4. PlayIt via WebDAV are stored in a shared folder on a video
For ** PlayIt
"Camera / iPod / file" is selected, the settings that are supported by
Only unlock when content to manage all your movies.
- PlayIt provides the following features:
1. Videos (MP4/M4V, etc.) embedded in the subtitle is supported.
2. Privacy functionality (ability to hide the movie) provides
"Lock Settings" the movie does not appear in its default state.
Double Tap the title bar that locks can be turn off.
The use of ** PlayIt suspended automatically if the auto is locked.
3. Grouped continuous video playback capabilities.
Continuous, such as drama series, the movie is playing, is useful.
4. Grouped repeat of the movie playback.
The use of such video lectures are useful for.
5. Will remember the playback position.
Last played position to play from. (However, except for streaming video)
6. Pause while playing in the background when switching capabilities.
If PlayIt run again automatically play.
7. I can sort of video in your own capabilities.
Title / Artist / Album etc. can be assigned.
(The actual video does not change the meta tags.)
8. The default password (system password) and unlock the password (content password) is specified as a separate.
turn off the password to unlock the locked content will only be used.
9. Protection of privacy, depending on the setup menu will be changed automatically.
10. The last play position will be created as a thumbnail image. (However, except for streaming video)
Thumbnail playback position has been created to easily grasp the position of the movie is playing.
11. Landscape / portrait mode support video playback
*. Pull-to-refresh in each category through a new video can be added.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 16, 2012
- Reuel SR
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- 1.0 MB