iOS Universal Entertainment
** nPlayer 3-years anniversary sales promotion
- Date : Nov 23th, 2015 ~ Nov 29th, 2015
- App price down $8.99 -> $4.99
- ‘Upgrade’ In-App price down $3.99 -> $2.99
Please enjoy the promotion!!
** The 'Upgrade' In-App is just only for the users who already purchased nPlayer of the version 2.6.5 or the previous version. The first time buyer can use the full functions without any upgrade.(In-App purchase is not necessary!)
** nPlayer is the universal app. You can install it in any other iOS device without additional purchase.
** nPlayer officially supports DTS (DTS HD), Dolby (AC3, E-AC3).
- You don't need to convert video files to MP4 to play them in your mobile device. nPlayer enable you to play all kinds of video formats and codecs without file converting efforts.
- You don't need to store video files in your device with limited storage space. nPlayer's powerful and various network technologies will help you to stream them from remote devices.
- With your finger tip, you can adjust playback position, move to previous and next subtitle position, adjust location and font size of subtitles, control volume and brightness.
- Experience nPlayer, thousands of users recommendations.
- Supports officially DTS audio codec (DTS HD)
- Supports officially Dolby audio codec (AC3, E-AC3)
- Supports Dolby Mobile Surround Sound
- Supports Chromecast
- Supports video cast for Smart TV
- Supports HDMI output
- Supports video files : MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, ASF, FLV, OGV, RMVB, TP etc.
- Supports audio files : MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE etc.
- Supports subtitle files : SMI, SRT, SSA, IDX, SUB, LRC etc.
- Supports image files : JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF, TIFF etc.
- Supports playlist files : CUE, M3U, PLS
- Supports WebDAV, FTP, SFTP, HTTP, SMB/CIFS (Streaming, Downloading, Selecting subtitles)
- Supports UPnP/DLNA (supports subtitles if DLNA server provides subtitles information.)
- Supports cloud service (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Yandex.Disk)
- Supports Toshiba wireless storage (FlashAir, Wireless SSD, Wireless HDD, Wireless Adapter)
- Supports in-app web browser (Streaming, Downloading)
- Supports iTunes video/audio play (except for DRM contents)
- Supports videos and pictures in Album
- Playback speed control : 0.5x ~ 4.0x
- Resume playback
- AB repeat(specific section repetition)
- Screen lock
- Supports H.264/MPEG4 Hardware acceleration
- Screen flip horizontally, vertically. brightness and saturation control
- Aspect ratio : Default, 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 5:3, 16:9, 1.85:1 etc
- Supports multi-track audio
- Supports audio boost
- Supports audio sync
- Supports lyrics display
- Supports Dolby, DTS HDMI Bitstream (Passthru)
- Supports embedded subtitles
- Supports multi-track subtitles
- Supports user’s selection of subtitle files
- Supports addition of optional subtitle files while playback
- Supports subtitles font, color, shadow, outline customization
- Supports subtitles sync
- Supports external subtitle fonts
- Supports SAMI(SMI) tag
- Supports SSA/ASS with full styling, embedded subtitles
- File management : Delete, Move, Rename, Create a folder
- Playlist management : Add, Delete, Modify
- Supports recently played list
- Folder lock
- Supports Open-in
- Supports Wi-Fi Transfer : Transfer files without USB cable connection
- Supports UI theme
* Gesture Features
- Tap : Menu
- Double tap : Pop-up play
- Drag horizontally : Playback position adjustment
- Drag vertically on right half of the screen : Volume control
- Drag vertically on left half of the screen : Brightness control
- Pinch on the screen : Screen size adjustment
- Drag horizontally on subtitle text : Move to previous/next subtitle text
- Drag vertically on subtitle text : Subtitle position adjustment
- Pinch on subtitle text : Subtitle font size adjustment
- Supports finger gesture customization
· Improved playback performance (UI/UX)
· Option to select menu type(Tab Bar, Sliding View)
· Support PIP (QuickTime format ONLY)
· Single file repetition
· Support VoiceOver for subtitles
· Option to show search box
· Fixed the issue of DTS bitstream
· Fixed the issue of playback paused when switching to slim mode while playing with ChromeCast
· Fixed the issue of resetting playback information after moving or renaming a file
· Fixed the issue of folder being unlock after moving or renaming a locked folder
· Fixed the issue of iTunes Backup option error
· Fixed the issue of OneDrive login problem
· Fixed the issue of cellular data option not saved
· Fixed the issue of m3u title displaying problem
· Fixed the other bugs