"Enjoy your audio and video in your PC directly without conversion and transfer !!"
"Favorite music, favorite movie, are you still enjoy by transfering them to your iPad with effort?"
"Stop worrying about iPad storage capacity! Stop stress with file transfer!"
MyLivePlayer is multimedia player which can play all types of audio and video files in my PC without conversion
and without syncronization(transfer).
There is no complex server setting, once you've downloaded and installed the server program your PC will
turn into en excellent media server.
MyLivePlayer supports all types of media PC can play.
You can enjoy audio files such as MP3, FLAC, APE, AAC, OGG, WAV etc and video files such as AVI, MKV, WMV, MOV, MPG, TS with lyrics and subtitle support.
You can enjoy seamlessly smooth 1080p 60frame video not only 720p, 1080p. This is possible because PC performs media server role.
MyLivePlayer plays audio, video and camera-roll video in my iPad all as well as PC audio/video.
Try enjoing your music in iPad and PC with 'viewing pleasure' through MyLivePlayer which supoorts lyrics window and CD animation
Because MyLivePlayer converts PC audio/video on-the-fly in realtime it doesn't require any additional storage space in PC and iPad.
In my iPad which is full with a lots of pictures and apps, play infinite audio and video stored in my PC without erasing any picture or app.
Realtime conversion takes too long time? Must wait a while for every Seek operation?
Forget previous experience or prejudice, experience fast and amazing performance close to non-converting direct streaming.
[PC Explorer Features]
- Convenient folder explorer bar like windows explorer
- Support folder traversal history
- One-touch server connection among multiple se2rver PC
[Audio Play Features]
- Supported audio type(PC) : MP3, OGG, WAVE, AAC, M4A, FLAC, APE
- Supported audio type(iPad) : MP3, AAC
- Suport audio lyrics : configurable font size, line height, alignment in lyrics window
- Mini audio player : support audio play control through mini player in media list view
- Support album coverflow
- CD Rotaion animation : control speed and support touch hold
- Support AirPlay and remote control
[Video Play Features]
- Supported video type(PC) : AVI, MOV, MPG, MKV, WMV, TS, MP4 (Max 60fps)
- Supported video type(iPad) : MP4 (Max 30fps)
- Support subtitle(PC) : diplay SMI / SRT / MKV embedded subtitle, configurable font family and size, position
- Convenient play control : scalable searching bar, rewind or ff by 10sec/30sec/1min/5min/10min/20min unit
- Adjust straming quality : limit resolution, limit frame rate, limit video quality to enable play in 3G network environment
- Support AirPlay and remote control
** FREE version includes advertisement and can play up to 3 remote PC video per folder.
** Server Installation Process (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
1. Visit http://myliveplayer.binhoster.com site and click download button upper-left.
2. Execute downloaded "MyLivePlayerServerSetup.exe" file and install server program.
(If your PC has not installed .NET Framework 3.5, installer performs .NET installation process)
3. After installation, run server then an icon will apear at tray and service will start.
Allow access to firewall during execution.
4. When the server and iPad are connected to same IP gateway, MyLivePlayer app will automatically find and connect to server after launch.
(If app can't connect automatically or can't find server, please turn on UPnP feature of IP gateway)
5. If the server and iPad do not connected to same IP gateway, you can manually connect to server using 'external
access address' displayed at server setting window. In case of using iPad in external environment use the same method to connect to server.
(If you use DDNS use DDNS name and port number instead of IP address)
- Display video playing amount
- Fix server connection error
* Re-install server : Download new server program and install it.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 31, 2013
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 12.7 MB