iOS Universal Entertainment
Funny Sounds soundboard but so much more than a soundboard!
32 funny and prank style sounds presented with stunning visuals, animations and many features including play list creator, pitch control, "Shake To Play" and timer.
Some classic pranks you can do with the Silverline Arts FUNNY SOUNDBOARD!!
1. "THE FRYING PAN GAG" -Use your iOS device as an invisible frying pan and pretend to smack people round the head with an authentic cartoon noise!!!
2. "BALD PATCH POLISH JOKE" - Turn on shake, select the bald patch icon then rub someone's shiny head with the device.
3. "DOING THE ROBOT" - Cue up several robot sounds in the sequencer, hit play and walk round pretending to be automated!
4. "THE MOSQUITO " - Cue up the mosquito and leave your device on the table at work to see how long it takes before people start trying to find that pesky mossy and swat it.
5. "ANNOYING CALLER" - Use the false phone ring, and when you answer it have a really annoying person on the other end, or alternatively make your phone sound like a walkie talkie.
6. "THE SLEEPING FERRIS" - Cue up loads of snore icons in the sequencer and place your iOS device under the pillow for that classic Ferris Bueller prank.
7. "THE LAME JOKER" - Use the classic badum-ching drum roll when some tells a lame joke.
8. "GOTCHA!" - Or simply just walk up behind someone with a comedy honker horn! :)
The combinations are endless for the fun you can have with this app!!!
• 32 Super high quality sounds
• High Definition Graphics designed for Retina displays and standard definition devices.
• High performance slick OpenGL App.
• Stunning visuals including animated chattering teeth character and fruit machine style lit icons.
• Pitch sampler to make effects sound creepily dark or squeaky funny.
• Create your very own playlist of effects. Simply drag and drop them into the centre teeth to queue them up.
• Built in timer allows you to trigger your sounds to unsuspecting victims.
For news on upcoming Apps and updates as well as free promo codes please follow us on Twitter:
Updated for all new devices