Friend Blender HD – Swap Faces in Photos and other Funny Photo Effects
iOS Universal Photography
Friend Blender lets you cut & paste faces between images to create funny and creative new pictures. Create seamless blends as easy as never before – and make your friends laugh!
With Friend Blender you can
· swap faces in one image or between different images
· cut & paste: cut out a face from one image and insert it into another
· be creative: create identical twins or put faces on other objects such as apples or tree leaves and see what happens!
Friend Blender is
· universal: Friend Blender runs natively on all devices, such as iPod touch/iPad/iPad Mini/iPhone and iPhone 5!
· unique: Friend Blender lets you swap many faces between different images!
· unmatched: Friend Blender's SmartBlend™ technology creates truly seamless blends in a quality you've never seen before on a mobile device!
Sample images created with Friend Blender using:
– "Fruit Still Life" by Jill Clardy (http://www.flickr.com/photos/jillclardy/2426107545)
– „Portrait of two young women“ by Josef Seibel (http://www.flickr.com/photos/josefseibel/4387489868)
– „Amazon.com Party“ by Will Merydith (http://www.flickr.com/photos/merydith/6785398939)
– „Portrait #20“ by ammgramm (http://www.flickr.com/photos/ammgramm/7787542158)
Friend Blender launch image and application icon are based on "kitchen studio_20110221 Daisy" by "Aim low, play bass" (http://www.flickr.com/photos/s2ublack/5467281415/).
- optimised for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus native resolution
- optimised for iOS 8 and 64-bit
- fixed severe crash bug on certain iOS 6 devices (customers running iOS 6: please install this update if you are experiencing any issues)
Thank you for using Friend Blender HD! If you enjoy using Friend Blender, please support us by leaving/updating your review on the App Store after each update.
Also check out our other apps:
- Friend Blender VIDEO (new!)
- Mexpose - Double Exposure
- 4 Pics 1 Place - Travel Picture Quiz
Send your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org