iOS Universal Entertainment
EASILY CATALOG YOUR MOVIES & TV SERIES
Note: This free download is limited to 100 movies.
Unlock the full app for US $15 (no database limits).
Auto-download full movie details from our Core online movie database
* Cast & crew, plot summaries, episode lists, etc...
* Cover images, backdrop art & trailer video's
Quickly add movies to your database...
* by scanning DVD or Blu-ray barcodes with your device camera
* or by searching our Core database by movie title
Optional: Sign-up for a free CLZ Account and use the CLZ Cloud to:
* Make an online backup of your collection data
* Synch data between devices (e.g. iPhone and iPad)
* Transfer your unlocked database limit across devices.
* Synch data to/from the Movie Collector desktop software (separate purchase)
FREE TO DOWNLOAD. Unlock the Full App for US $15
Download CLZ Movies for free now and try it for yourself!
The free download is limited to 100 movies.
Unlock the Full App for US $15 (no database limits).
NOTE: this is a one-time purchase, not a monthly or yearly fee!
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? Come talk with us!
We are here to help. Either to answer your questions or to respond to your feedback / concerns. Just contact us using the little "?" button inside the app (top right).
That way, we can have a conversation, answer your questions, solve your problems, fix the bugs you found, etc... We love talking to our users, as it helps us improve the apps :-)
OTHER iOS APPS BY COLLECTORZ.COM
Do you also collect comics, music, books or games? Then check out our other iOS apps, just search the App Store for "CLZ".
We've added new fields to sort on to change the order in which your movies are displayed in your list. Your movie list will adapt to sort and show the field you're sorting on. On top of that we've redesigned the Select Sort Order screen to make it more clear what you're choosing.
Open the Select Sort Order screen by tapping the menu top right, then tap "Sort order".
* All available sort fields:
- Release Date
- Format, then Title (New!)
- IMDb Rating
- Order of Entry (New!)
- Viewing Date (New!)
- My Rating (New!)
- Purchase Date (New!)
- Purchase Price (New!)
- Current Value (New!)
- Quantity (New!)
- Storage Device (New!)
All fields can be sorted either ascending or descending. Tap the field you wish to sort on, then tap "Apply" to confirm.