Cacophony is a FREE motion based random sound player. It has a wide variety of sounds, noises and effects to both amuse and possibly annoy you and those around you!
Cacophony is a feast for the eyes as well as the ears with an innovative and beautifully rendered interface that takes advantage of the power of the iPhone and iPod touch user interaction capabilities.
- Neat, awesome, fun and cool graphics!
- Over 250 high quality sounds in many categories!
- A certain susceptibility to motion (also known as movement or even jiggling and not excluding shaking, whilst probably avoiding tossing), which apparently triggers said sounds.
- Velocity sensitive, somehow relates to volume.
- Ambient sounds, or not.
- Interactive control panel with whatsits, doodads and twitchy thingies that affect many aspects of, well, stuff. They do things.
- It's pretty random!
Can you figure out what all these things do?
There appears to be a countdown timer, likely for some nefarious purpose.
Try to keep it quiet when the sensitivity is set to the minimum value! Do you know where the motion sensitivity setting is? Did you even know there was a motion sensitivity setting?
Just how many sounds can be simultaneously playing? What does simultaneously even mean? Is that even spelled right?
PS: Cacophony requires headphones or external speakers for the first generation iPod touch.
PPS: It won't make much noise if your iPhone is muted...
* Minor tweaks.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 10, 2010
- Drop D Studios LLC
- 9.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (269)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (350)