This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Entertainment
* "Best in Art" iPad app -- Fast Company *
* One of Fast Company's 7 Most Innovative Award *
* "One of my favorite painting apps for the iPad." -- Lauren Indvik, Mashable *
Auryn Ink is a revolutionary application that creates the authentic simulation of watercolor painting intuitively and easily. Auryn Ink's features provide everything a watercolorist needs to create, export and share beautiful works of art on the iPad. Now you can generate complete paintings with the touch of a finger (or brush or stylus!) anytime, anywhere.
• Choice of canvas texture that affects pigment deposition and water flow effects.
• Brush stroke pressure effects controlled via the speed of the stroke gestures.
• Brush tip control over size, bristle texture, and head profile shape.
• Control over the pigment thickness and water loading on the brush.
• Simulation of realistic pigment colors achieved by combining an underlying palette of physically modelled primary pigments.
• Ability to allows pigments to flow and then "air dry" gradually, or be forced to dry instantaneously, as well as "fixed" to the canvas to enable glazing effects.
• Ability to lift color with water alone, as well as create realistic back-run and edge darkening effects.
"There are painting apps for the iPad, and then there's Auryn Ink." - Fast Company
"The intuitive and easy to navigate Auryn Ink supports the creative urge of the artists by allowing them to create paintings with the touch of a finger anywhere at any time." - TMCnet
"Auryn Ink does a great job of simulating watercolor on paper and is a fun way to quickly experiment with various colors, brushes and more." - Today in Art
"Once you feel the canvas absorbing your paint, actually sucking it into the porous fabric, you will understand why this app shines." - SAHGeekMom
"There are a multitude of options artists can utilize that will bring this experience as close to really painting with watercolors that one can get without paints and paper, my favorites being how the colors blend and overlap like one would find while working with water colors, as well as how gravity affects the paint, having it run if the iPad is tilted." - Giggle Apps
Users from around the globe:
"The most realistic water colour art app I've ever seen! You paint a stroke on the canvas and watch it animate and dry into the canvas/paper. Blends colours together beautifully!" -- Australia
"Merveilleuse app qui reproduit vraiment bien le rendu aquarelle, avec la possibilité de gérer l'humidité et la secheresse à la fois du pinceau mais aussi du papier." -- France
"I like watercolours and this app made a great opportunity to keep it with me on my way. It is very realistic and quite convenient." -- Russia
"Though it has no fancy UI, the app itself is amazing. I can feel the natural wetness of watercolor in this app." -- Indonesia
** Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us! **
Resolved problems with sliders and other widgets disappearing in iOS 8.3.