WH Question Cards - Pro: Who, What, When, Where, Why
This educational app from Super Duper Publications teaches students how to correctly ask and answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY questions. It has four entertaining learning games for each WH set of cards, and includes enhanced data tracking so educators and parents can keep track of student progress.
"WHO flies an airplane? ...a pilot"
"WHAT does a cow give us? ...milk"
"WHEN do you sleep? ...at night"
"WHERE does a bird lay eggs? ...in a nest"
"WHY do you water a plant? ...so it will grow"
GAMES + ACTIVITIES:
•Super Duper Secret Decoder – Students listen to the question and answer choices, select answers, and then slide the Secret Decoder over their choices to reveal the correct responses.
•Multiple Choice – This game has two ways to play. “Answer” game asks students questions, and players choose answers. The “Ask” game gives the student an answer, and the player chooses the best question to go with it.
•Matching – Each student chooses a red question card and a blue answer card. If the answer matches the question, the player taps “Match.” If it doesn’t, the player taps “No Match.”
•Drag ‘n Match – Students read the prompts, or tap the cards and listen to the prompts. Players then drag cards on top of the matching questions/answers to make matches.
•280 colorful, illustrated picture card images (56 for each WH set)
•Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
•Has text of each question and answer for early readers
•Select any or all card decks for game play
•Allows game play by an unlimited number of students
•Has ability to manually or automatically advance to the next card and/or player
•Option to have answers read back to players
•Includes all card picture images from Super Duper's Ask & Answer WHO-WHAT-WHEN-WHERE-WHY Fun Decks
DATA TRACKING lets educators and parents:
•Manually or automatically score student responses
•Keep track of data for all players
•Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
•View player results for all the sessions at any time
•Examine student progress over time using graphs
•Email, print, and share session results
Minor bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 01, 2013
- Super Duper Publications
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 217.9 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 60 Story Starters
• All About You All About Me Fun Deck
• Compare and Contrast Fun Deck
• Core Curriculum First Grade
• Core Curriculum First Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum PreK-K
• Core Curriculum PreK-K - Pro
• Core Curriculum Second Grade
• Core Curriculum Second Grade - Pro
• Core Curriculum Third Grade
• Core Curriculum Third Grade - Pro
• Difficult Situations Fun Deck
• Do and Does Fun Deck
• Fact or Opinion? Fun Deck
• Fun Deck® Following Directions
• Has & Have Fun Deck
• Homophones Photo Fun Deck
• How Would You Feel If ... Fun Deck
• How? Fun Deck
• If ... Then ... Fun Deck
• Imagination Questions Fun Deck
• Irregular Verbs Fun Deck
• Is & Are Fun Deck
• Kangaroo Island Photo Classifying
• Let's Name Things Fun Deck
• Let's Predict Fun Deck
• Listening for Absurdities Fun Deck
• Name That Category Fun Deck
• Opposites Fun Deck
• Plurals Fun Deck
• Practicing Pragmatics Fun Deck
• Pronoun Fill-In Super Fun Deck
• Regular Past Tense Verbs Fun Deck
• Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
• Super Duper Age Calculator
• Super Duper Data Tracker
• Super Duper StoryMaker
• Super Duper StoryMaker FREE
• Understanding Inferences Fun Deck
• Using I and Me Fun Deck
• WH Question Cards: Who, What, When, Where, Why
• WH Questions at Home Fun Deck
• WH Questions at School Fun Deck
• Was and Were Fun Deck
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Free
• Webber Photo Artic Castle Pro
• What Are They Asking? Fun Deck
• What Does Miss Bee See? Fun Deck
• What Doesn't Belong? Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at Home If ... Fun Deck
• What Would You Do at School If Fun Deck
• What's Being Said? Fun Deck
• Yes Or No? Fun Deck