TutorVideo: Statistics is the premier iPhone and iPod Touch video collection of statistics tutorials.
Want an on-the-go statistics study guide?
Statistics is a mathematical science pertaining to the collection, analysis, interpretation or explanation, and presentation of data, while others consider it to be a branch of mathematics, concerned with collecting and interpreting data. Statisticians improve the quality of data with the design of experiments and survey sampling. Statistics also provides tools for prediction and forecasting using data and statistical models. Statistics is applicable to a wide variety of academic disciplines, including natural and social sciences, government, and business.
With TutorVideo, you'll have access to basic tutorials on statistics - all on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch!
TutorVideo: Statistics also allows you to chat right within the application - you can immediately share your thoughts and comments on a moderated discussion panel. Share your favorite study tips with other students!
TutorVideo: Statistics is part of the TutorVideo series of iPhone Applications. TutorVideo gives you on-the-go in-depth video tutorials on subjects such as Biology, Chemistry, Calculus, American Government and more! If you like TutorVideo: Statistics be sure to check out other apps in the series including TutorVideo: Biology, TutorVideo: Chemistry and TutorVideo: American Government.
== TutorVideo: Statistics Features ==
- Over 20 statistics tutorials formatted for your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
- High quality videos streamed immediately to you. No downloading or syncing required!
- Videos are optimized to your current connection speed, but work best with Wifi enabled
- Optional live user chat
== Videos Include ==
- What are Frequency Distributions
- What is The Central Limit Theorem
- What is the Central Limit Theorem Part 2
- Confidence Interval
- What is the Confidence Interval
- The Basics of Statistics and Probability
- A Brief Summary of Statistics
- What is Standard Deviation
- How to Calculate Variance
- What is the Correlation Between Variables
- How to Calculate the Probability of Simple Events
- How to Apply the Baye's Theorem
- How to Calculate Probability
- A Discussion of the Differences Between Probabilistic Concepts
- More Information On Frequency Distributions
- Review of Statistics Basics
- Fundamental Concepts of Statistics and Probability
- More Fundamentals of Statistics and Probability
- How to Calculate the Z Score
- Intermediate Level Statistics
- Advanced High School Statistical Concepts
TutorVideo: Statistics is brought to you by Interave Media, creators of the best of iPhone mobile video applications. Video application series include: Vintage Videos, ArtVideo, Cartoon Classics, ExpertVideo, Cute Clips, Video!, BeVideo, Faith Video, DanceVideo, FitVideo, LegalAid Video, Language Video, and Travel Video.
== Satisfaction Guaranteed! ==
If you are not 100% satisfied with this app then we will happily refund your purchase! Please contact Interave Media directly with your feedback.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 16, 2011
- Interave Media LLC
- 0.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (8)