iOS iPad Education
Train Tracker is a simple but addictive inclusive game for all ages with a great plus – switch access options for single and two switch users.
Choose your train and then build a track from a choice of straights, curves and cross-over tiles. Select ‘play’ and your engine and coaches, full of passengers, will steam around your track with great sound effects. Select ‘stop’ to alter or extend your layout.
Select the ‘snapshot’ button to add a picture of the current layout to your gallery – enabling you to keep a record of your favourite tracks. Compare them with friends to see who can build the best and biggest layout!
The easy to use interface and “snap in place” feature makes Train Tracker an accessible game which will help develop perceptual and planning skills. Switch access options with simplified scanning can be used at a ‘cause and effect’ level as well as allowing the user to build more complex systems.
• Simple, engaging and addictive for all users, not just train fans!
• Switch access for single and two switch users.
• Snapshot feature to take a picture of your favourite tracks.
• Can help to develop thinking, problem solving and perceptual skills.
• Compatible with all currently available switch interfaces (See our App Support page for more information).
• Runs in landscape mode only.
Update for latest iOS