Traditional Chinese Word Test
Would you like to see how well you did in your Chinese learning?
This Chinese word test is based on the 200 unique characters taught in my Traditional Chinese Flash cards app. These characters are categorized into 9 groups. Each test randomly selects 10 or 20 words from a group of characters. Only the general group tests 20 words.
When you are done with a test, the current and total test scores will be displayed once you tap the "score" button.
Each correct answer gets 10 points. If you get above 80% of the questions correct, a "trophy" will be awarded. You may also get your total score back to zero when you see and tap the "clear" button.
Some tests might be very challenging. Please feel free to go back to my Chinese Flash cards app (traditional) to review the characters you are not familiar with.
Additionally, some characters might have different meanings when they stand alone. You may notice that they have different translations in phrases/idioms provided in my Traditional Chinese Flash cards app.
Keep learning, practicing, and have fun in seeing your total score growing bigger and bigger.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2012
- Yan Zhang
- 2.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 1st Grade High Frequency Words
• Chinese Flashcards Set I-II
• Chinese New Year Eve Dinner
• Chinese Opposites
• Chinese Word Test
• First Grade Challenge Words
• Learn Chinese from popular luxury brands
• Letter to Santa - A kid Chinese learning book
• Mandarin Pin Yin
• Simple Chinese for Autumn
• Simple Chinese for Autumn -- Small Quizzes
• Simple Chinese for travelers
• Times Table in Chinese
• Traditional Chinese Flashcards