Tilly's petting farm
* Award winning educational App – review-apps.weebly.com
Tilly’s petting farm brings you an effective approach to learning words and vocabulary. It’s based on didactics used in children’s education for building vocabulary. It’s a great App to have as part of your child’s educational toolbox.
Watch the video of the app at www.teacher-tilly.com
About teacher Tilly’s petting farm:
Learn words and phrases by association.
More than 300 English sentences.
The words and phrases are placed in a setting that helps kids remember and understand.
It’s almost like using an interactive picture book where everything in the book can be tapped on and learned from.
Created by schoolteachers.
The app consists of four scenes. Each scene consists of two parts.
In one part you can hear all sorts of fun phrases and sounds when you touch a picture. It also moves the image or something pops out.
The other part consists of questions that can be answered by touching the appropriate picture. If the child answered a question incorrectly three times, a hint is shown. After five wrong answers a new question will automatically be asked. Your child will never get stuck in the app, so it won’t get frustrated or discouraged.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2014
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 60.6 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Der Bauernhof
• Juf Jannie - Kinderboerderij voor iPad
• Juf Jannie - cijfers
• Juf Jannie - de zee - woordjes leren
• Juf Jannie - gratis basis puzzel voor kinderen
• Juf Jannie - kinderboerderij
• La ferme de madame Miriam
• Leren Lezen voor groep 3 - Juf Jannie
• Letters flitsen plus voor kinderen - Juf Jannie
• Letters flitsen voor kinderen - Juf Jannie
• Letters leren lezen - Juf Jannie
• Numbers and Counting - Teacher TIlly
• Numbers with Teacher Tilly
• Puzzels voor peuters en kleuters - Juf Jannie
• Teacher Tilly - Puzzle for toddlers and preschoolers
• Tilly's petting farm - iPad version
• Tilly's petting farm HD Lite
• Woorden leren - Seizoenen - Juf Jannie
• cijfers en getallen leren en tellen - Juf Jannie