Test Yourself for Aperture 3
Whether you are preparing for the Aperture 3 Level One Exam or brushing up on your knowledge of Apple’s groundbreaking photo editing and management software, the new Test Yourself for Aperture 3 iPhone/iPad app from Peachpit can help you prepare with confidence.
Created using the official Apple Training and Certification program reference, “Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 3” by Dion Scoppettuolo (published by Peachpit), this app offers 75 expertly authored questions and gives you the ability to practice, review, and assess your knowledge of the material, serving as a both a self-paced learning tool and an appealing way to review the official curriculum material.
You can test your knowledge in either the Self Study mode or the Test mode. Both modes provide a random selection of questions covering all exam categories for a unique experience each time you take a quiz.
Self Study provides a 15-question quiz designed to help assess what you need to review or learn about Aperture 3:
. Learn immediately if your answer to each question is correct.
. Try again or view the correct answer if you select incorrectly.
. Access the “Learn” feature with detailed explanations and suggestions for further study.
The Test mode is a 15-question quiz that allows you to truly test your knowledge of the topic areas.
. Answer all questions and submit your test for scoring.
. Partial credit given on questions with multiple correct answers.
. Test results are stored in Scores.
The Scores sections captures your Test results and helps you track your performance over time:
. View the Trends graph for a visual history of your 20 most recent Tests.
. Review each Test to see questions you answered correctly and incorrectly and access the “Learn” feature.
. Get a detailed Score Report showing your performance by category.
. E-mail your Score Report to help organize and prepare.
While this Test Yourself app does not necessarily predict how you will perform on the Aperture 3 Level One Exam, it can help you identify content areas you should review in order to improve your performance on the exam.
You should begin your exam prep by reviewing the “Aperture 3 Exam Preparation Guide” at http://www.training.apple.com/pdf/Aperture3ExamPrep.pdf.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 12, 2011
- Pearson Education
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (18)
- 19.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Accounting I - CourseConnect Study
• Accounting II - CourseConnect Study
• Administrative Duties & Office Management - CourseConnect Study
• Adobe Press Learn by Video
• American Government - CourseConnect Study
• American History I - CourseConnect Study
• American History II - CourseConnect Study
• BRADY ePrep for EMT Free: Test Prep for Emergency Care
• BRADY ePrep for EMT: Test Prep for Emergency Care
• Class Preparation
• Cogmed RM
• Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots
• Computer Networking First-Step App (iPhone)
• Create Interactive Documents Using Adobe InDesign
• Curious Folks Ask
• DKPS iCheck
• GrammarPrep: Apostrophes
• GrammarPrep: Capitalization
• GrammarPrep: Dangling / Misplaced Modifiers
• GrammarPrep: Fragments, Run-Ons and Comma Splices
• GrammarPrep: Parallelism
• GrammarPrep: Pronouns
• GrammarPrep: Quotation Marks
• GrammarPrep: Subjects and Verbs
• GrammarPrep: Using Commas
• GrammarPrep: Wrong Word
• Introductory Biology - CourseConnect Study
• Learn By Video
• Med Term Scramble
• Medical Terminology - CourseConnect Study
• Multisite Commerce: Proven Principles for Overcoming the Business, Organizational, and Technical Challenges
• MyFinanceLab Financial Calculator
• MyLab / Mastering Mobile Dashboard
• Peachpit Video OnDemand
• Pearson LearningStudio Courses
• Pearson MediaShare
• Pearson Writer
• Photo Recipes Live: Behind the Scenes, Part 2: Your Guide to Today's Most Popular Lighting Techniques
• Practice Anatomy Lab (PAL3)
• Pro Video Training for Aperture 3, iPad Edition
• Pro Video Training for Aperture 3, iPhone Edition
• ReadingPrep: Combined Skills
• ReadingPrep: Critical Thinking
• ReadingPrep: Implied Main Idea
• ReadingPrep: Inference
• ReadingPrep: Outlining and Mapping
• ReadingPrep: Patterns of Organization
• ReadingPrep: Purpose and Tone
• ReadingPrep: Stated Main Idea
• ReadingPrep: Supporting Details
• ReadingPrep: Vocabulary
• SC Surveys
• Scott Kelby's Photo Recipes Live: Behind the Scenes: Your Guide to Today's Most Popular Lighting Techniques
• Test Yourself for Mac OS X v10.6 Support Essentials
• Test Yourself for Mac OS X Server v10.6 Essent...
• The Business Case for Network Security
• Video Training for Keynote for iPad
• Video Training for Numbers for iPad
• Video Training for Pages for iPad
• enVisionMATH: Understanding Fractions