Telling Time Free
iOS iPad Education
The best telling time app on the app store!
Telling Time Free is an app designed for people of all ages. It's great for adults or anyone else looking for a brain training exercise. Telling Time Free is the only telling time app that has over 700 different clock values. Telling Time Free features an innovate way to input the time. Instead of giving the user multiple choice, Telling Time Free lets the user input the time by the hour, ten minute, and minute. The user inputs the digital time based on the analog time. There are two game modes, Practice and Quiz. In practice mode the user must input the correct answer in order to move on to the next question. In quiz Mode, users only have one chance to get the question right. Users also have the option to turn on a timer. Once the time runs out, the user will not be able to answer anymore questions. Users can also decide whether they would like to have a letter grade on their report.
- timer can be set to 1 min., 2 min., 4 min., and 8 min.
- questions can be set to 10, 20, 30, and 40
- can control minute hand by increments of 1 minute, 5 minutes, and on the hour
- sound effects
- scores and grades the users answers
- uses standard grading scale 90-100=A, 80-89=B, 70-79=C, 60-69=D, and lower than 60=F
-sound can be turned off or on
If you have any comments, suggestions, or constructive criticism please feel free to email me (email@example.com) or go to my website (http://kingsapps.webs.com/) and click on the tab that says "Contact Us". Thanks for your time!
- Fixes a minor spelling mistake