TapSpeak Button modernizes the idea of a mechanical switch that records and plays messages. We have taken the idea and extended it to provide a portable, convenient, and stigma-free tool to use for basic teaching and communication tasks. TapSpeak Button is especially useful for teaching cause and effect relationships.
TapSpeak Button runs on the Apple iPhone with at least OS 3.1 and iPod Touch 2G with attached microphone and OS 3.1.
- Unlimited number of messages
- Unlimited message length
- Configurable button color
- Configurable button tap feedback
- Editing of existing messages
- Full editing of the message list
Conley Solutions builds mobile device applications that help people with disabilities to communicate with their world. We passionately want to unlock the voices in our loved ones by using every possible benefit we can gain from current technology.
The populations that can benefit from our products include:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cortical Vision Impairment
Our commitment to you is to produce the most useful products we can and listen intently to your experiences, needs, and ideas.
Our expanding product line includes:
- TapSpeak Button: Basic communication needs.
- TapSpeak Picture: All features of TapSpeak Button plus take pictures of common objects for visual indicator, message categories, additional standard symbols, sync from iPhone to iPod Touch to use Touch as a less expensive primary playback device. (Coming Soon)
- TapSpeak Sequences: Sequential recording and playback of songs, stories, nursery rhymes, and other messages. Record your own or use starter set of sequences with others sets available through iTunes. Sync to other devices, symbol selection, and other features as well. (Coming Soon)
- TapSpeak Picture Choices: Adds to TapSpeak Picture the ability to configure and choose among two or more messages on a single screen. (Coming Soon)
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2012
- Ted Conley
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (13)
- 0.1 MB