Talking English With Tutor
Talking English With Tutor provides a complete solution to obtain English fluency using speaking, listening, pronunciation, and basic grammar lessons. Before starting this free course, please follow these instructions:
1. Read the contents on the main page
2. Read the 5 Rules for Speaking Fluency
3. Read the material under Study Method
4. Start studying the lessons from Regular English Lessons
５. Download the Audios and study offline using your MP3 player. This will help you speak English faster.
※ Learn English to Use it! ※
★ You will become an expert English speaker! Many people study English for many years. Even after years of studying, they go to an English speaking country and realize that they cannot say one sentence correctly. This is going to change for people who finish this course. You will be able to speak English in many different situations. This site will give you the foundation you need to communicate effectively in English.
※ Speak English fluently without thinking about the rules and logic.
★ You need to mimic correct sentences over and over again. Do you have to memorize English or do you have to understand the English to speak it? Let's first think about how people learn their first language. When you were little, you listened to your parents speak and you copied them. Over the years, people have tried to learn English like they learn a concept or a theory. They try to understand the meaning behind each sentence and try to put them together through logic. If you are studying to pass the GMAT or TOEFL or any other test, then you will have to try to understand every word of every sentence and know why each word is in a particular place. But when you speak English, you don't need to know any rules. The more rules and logic you think about, the harder time you will have. The best way to learn to speak English is to memorize. First, have a sentence that is correct. Listen to the sentence, repeat the sentence over and over again until it becomes a part of you.
※ Practice with sentences that are most commonly used. ※ ★ Talking English With Tutor does not contain any awkward sentences. All the content on this site is the most commonly used sentences that everyone will understand. In many text books, there are many sentences that are awkward. Because you do not know which ones are proper or not, you might be wasting time and energy on sentences that are not used. With TalkEnglish.com, you will only be studying sentences that are used frequently and by everyone. You don't have to worry about memorizing thousands of sentences that you are not sure about.
- IOs6 / iphone 5 compatible
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 21, 2012
- Rainbow Learn
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (4)
- 9.5 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• American English
• American English in Videos
• Corloring Books
• ESL Reading Comprehension
• English Alphabet Blocks
• English Clever Courses
• English Conversation Videos
• English Conversation for the Beginners
• English Conversation for the Intermediate
• English Grammar In Express: Active and Passive
• English Grammar In Express: Articles
• English Grammar In Express: Cause Analysis
• English Grammar In Express: Degrees
• English Grammar In Express: Part Of Speech
• English Grammar In Express: Super Edition
• English Grammar in Express: Pro Edition
• English Grammar!
• English Stories for kids
• Fairy Tales for Children
• French Visual Dictionary
• Fun English Lessons
• Kid Play Puzzle HD
• Medical Expert!
• Ocean's Animals
• Pirate Return HD
• Study in USA Guide with Voices&Script
• TOEFL Lectures
• TOEFL Listening Discussion
• TOEIC Test
• TOEIC Vocabulary Quiz
• TOP PodCast Player (online radio streaming of many channels)