Super Duper "What Are They Thinking?"
iOS Universal Education
This engaging educational App for iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® includes all 60 clever photo flash cards from the Webber® Photo Cards What Are They Thinking? card deck by Super Duper® Publications. Use the App to improve your students' inferencing, reasoning, and conversational skills. All the people and animals in these fun photos have thought bubbles above their heads. Touch the screen to hear all of the thoughts or touch one thought bubble to hear just that character's thought. Hit the refresh button to hear a new thought for each bubble.
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration and answers the question, "What are they thinking?" The student then gives a verbal response. After each answer, tap the green (correct) or red (incorrect) button to score the student's verbal response. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side, and the next image appears. To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Settings menu. You can leave a game by selecting End from the menu. To return to the game, select Resume from the main menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
Webber® Photo Cards - What Are They Thinking? App lets you:
• Select all 60 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
• Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
• Teach storytelling.
• Increase sentence length.
• Introduce new grammatical structures.
• Practice articulation and fluency skills.
Improved support for iOS 9+
* Add avatars or photos to students
* Group students
* Group cards into custom decks
* Customizable layout (image, text, buttons)
* Contact us directly through the app, no email required