iOS Universal Education
An award-winning app for children with learning disabilities:
• Encourage speaking and help with clarity
• Increase sight word vocabulary
• Develop hand-eye co-ordination
• Improve fine motor skills
• Personalize with your own words, photos and audio
• Transfer content to and from our Special Stories app
Special Words has been shown to be accessible and hold the attention of children with Down syndrome, autism, poor fine motor skills, hearing impairment and other learning difficulties, as well as being appealing to typically developing children.
Suitable for use at home, preschool, school, and in therapy sessions. Includes 96 pictures and matching written and spoken words in 23 languages.
This app can also be controlled using Bluetooth and USB switches and keyboards.
What's New in Special Words 3:
• All-new set of pictures: clear, simple and engaging
• Extra listening activities: for speech therapy and audiology
• Match 1, 2, 3 or 4 cards per page: adapt to child's ability
• Remote control: using any Bluetooth or USB keyboard
• New language: Polish (also coming to our other apps)
• Choose between voices in German and in Norwegian: male and female
• Bug fixes
Find out more on our website at www.specialiapps.org