Learn Swedish: Language Course
iOS Universal Education
Learn Swedish with free lessons daily. Let Mondly teach you the Swedish language quickly and effectively. In just minutes you’ll start memorizing core Swedish words, form sentences, learn to speak Swedish phrases and take part in conversations. Fun Swedish lessons improve your vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation like no other language learning method. Beginner or advanced learner, traveler or business professional with a tight schedule? The app works great and dynamically adjusts to your needs.
Explore language exercises for reading, listening, writing and speaking enhanced with a dictionary, verb conjugator and state-of-the-art speech recognition technology - you’ll feel like having your own Swedish language tutor in your pocket.
▶ The secret path to language learning
Remember the Swedish language classes in school? You started with hundreds of basic words and expressions, continued with tons of Swedish grammar lessons and at the end of a full semester’s language course you could barely translate a sentence or say “Hello!” to a foreigner. That’s the traditional way to learn a language.
Mondly has a different approach, that’s opposite to the average language course.
Here are the key features that make Mondly a great tutor for you:
• Crystal-clear audio and professional voice actors. Learn the right Swedish pronunciation from conversations between native speakers.
• Useful phrases for real situations. Memorizing hundreds of isolated words is not the way to go when it comes to learning Swedish. Mondly teaches you Swedish vocabulary by offering you core words and phrases. The app breaks the learning process down into short lessons and puts them into themed packs.
• Learn conversational Swedish. Conversation is the main reason to take this free course. It will help you build a core Swedish vocabulary with widely-used nouns and verbs, and speak Swedish clearly.
• Verb conjugations. If you want to learn more during this course, just tap the Swedish verbs and get the full conjugation on the screen, including the translation. It’s faster and better than a dictionary.
• Advanced Statistics. The App uses intelligent reporting, so you can always follow your progress. Build your vocabulary step by step and become better daily.
• The Leaderboard. See how your friends are doing and compete with people from all over the world to become the best learner in the Mondly community family. Take the Weekly Quiz to become even better.
Before you know it, at the end of these Swedish lessons, you will master the most useful 5000 words and phrases and you will be on the fast lane to learning a new language.
You will need a subscription in order to get access to all of this app’s courses and features.
- One-monthly subscription for $US9.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
- One-yearly subscription for $US47.99 (or the equivalent in local currency), automatically renewed until canceled.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current payment period.
Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within the 24-hour period prior to the end of the current payment period unless you change your subscription preferences in your Account Settings.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
You can manage your subscriptions through your Account Settings after purchase.
When a subscription is canceled, access to the app’s courses and features will expire at the end of the current payment period.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions at: ios[at]mondly[dot]com
A new learning module dedicated to professionals gives you access to 5 new courses comprising of more than 100 specialized lessons for Restaurant Staff, Hotel Receptionists, Shop Assistants, Flight attendants and Healthcare.
Available in 33 languages from 33 native languages, the new module will help you tackle real-life work situations and break language barriers for good.