Sight Words by Photo Touch
iOS Universal Education
Grasshopper Apps = Top Educational Apps for Kids :-)
A fun and addictive way to learn sight words by sight, sound & touch.
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Photo Touch is an exciting educational game that helps your child rapidly learn to recognize and read words by sight, sound, and touch. The interface is so easy to use that even a 9 month old baby will delight in using this app. Ideal for ages 0 to 6.
• Add your own voice - now your toddler can learn everything in mommy's or daddy's voice
• Add your own items - take pictures of your child's favorite items to make the game more fun and personal
• Learn by sight, sound, and touch
• Uses real, crisp child friendly fonts that are easy to read
• Fun & engaging voice artist keeps kids engaged
• Dynamic game play adjust difficulty (the number of objects per page) automatically to keep kids both challenged and entertained vs. getting bored
• Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay, the child can immediately try again and touch the correct answer (most other games are too slow to keep kids interested by slowly repeating the desired question).
• Multi-sensory learning tool - combining audio, voice, and written words
• Don't like some of the existing items... no problem, just delete any item your kids does not enjoy
• Multi-language support - since you can edit existing items and add new items, you can record everything in your native tongue
• Sights words are neatly organized by level including preschool, kindergarten, first grade, second grade, and third grade
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements