Shapes 3D Geometry Drawing
iOS iPhone Education
Draw line segments and cross-sections within 3D shapes.
Rotate solids to get a better view and discover what may be built inside them.
With Shapes - 3D Drawing you can:
* Explore 27 shapes: prisms, pyramids and Platonic solids;
* Easily rotate solids and check their properties;
* Draw line segments between 2 points: diagonals, bisectors, heights and many more ;
* Construct cross-sections and 2D shapes inside the solids;
* Discover vertices, edges and faces;
* Inscribe one polyhedra in another;
* Learn the difference between perspective and isometric view;
* Use with Merge Cube.
Check more Shapes - 3D Geometry Learning apps, lesson plans and resources for K-12 classrooms at http://shapes.learnteachexplore.com.
The app is now available in 17 languages: English (US), French, Italian, German, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Finnish, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch.