Read Thai Alphabet
A complete introduction to the 44 consonants that make up the Thai alphabet.
*Photos to illustrate the name of each letter.
*Full name of each letter in Thai and Romanized script.
*Translation of the letter names in English.
*Consonant class of each letter (low, middle, or high) given and color-coded.
*Sound made by each consonant at both the start and end of syllables indicated.
*Audio of each letter's full name spoken by a native Thai.
updated info page
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 28, 2012
- Ryan Zander
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (31)
- 6.7 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Buddha Wisdom
• Chinese Travel Phrases
• Confucius Wisdom
• Japanese Travel Phrases
• Korean Travel Phrases
• Reading Thai
• Reading Thai - Words & Sentences
• Speak Chinese Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Chinese Fun Phrasebook for iPad
• Speak Chinese Phrasebook Lite
• Speak French Fun Phrasebook
• Speak German Fun Phrasebook
• Speak German Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Hindi Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Hindi Fun Phrasebook for iPad
• Speak Italian Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Italian Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Japanese Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Japanese Fun Phrasebook for iPad
• Speak Japanese Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Korean Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Korean Fun Phrasebook for iPad
• Speak Korean Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Shan
• Speak Spanish Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Spanish Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Thai Phrasebook Lite
• Speak Thai Sanuk
• Speak Thai Sanuk for iPad
• Speak Thai Slang
• Speak Vietnamese Fun Phrasebook
• Speak Vietnamese Phrasebook Lite
• Taoist Wisdom
• Thai Alphabet Tap & Speak