This app was removed from the App Store.
Read-n-Talk Universal Prompter
iOS iPhone Education
😃Proven aid for confident public speaking
♥ Featured by Apple!
Read-n-Talk Universal Prompter is a text scrolling reader for the iPhone/iPod Touch that assists with the preparation and delivery of public speaking engagements.
You can use Read-n-Talk for rehearsing and delivering discourse, lectures, addresses, or any other public speeches. Furthermore, you can study poems or foreign language texts, prepare to perform keynote addresses, or even learn a part in a play or dramatic presentation. Thanks to the Universal Prompter, you never forget your lines and your speech will always stay within the confines of the time allotted.
Overcome fear of public speaking!
Follow these three easy steps and you will have brilliant unforgettable speech:
• Prepare the text you need to deliver, using Read-n-Talk Universal Prompter
• Rehearse your speech, adjusting speed of text flow at Read-n-Talk app
• Forget public speaking fear, appear before an audience, launch Read-n-Talk on your gadget, and give a winning speech!
***** Reading in landscape (horizontal) position *****
- Go to texts list
- Locate device horizontally
- Select text you want to read -- it will appear in landscape position
- Tap the text to begin scrolling
• Automatic text scrolling saves you from having to turn over pages or scroll through text manually
• Text flow speed tuning provides convenient reading
• Displays estimated reading time according to chosen speed
• Smooth text flow
• Launch app from previous completion point
• Manual text moving mode
• Multiple texts storing capability
• Huge texts support
• Add text files using iTunes
• Input text with keyboard
• Paste text, copied from other apps
• Select suitable font and size
• Night mode support (dark background with light text)
• May be used as simple raw text reader with flexible font adjustment
- Version 2.0 Completely redesigned to enhance stability, productivity and usability!
- Automatic syncing of texts with a computer using iTunes
- Display total and remaining time of reading
- Change reading speed by slider and track how fast text flows on screen