iOS iPad Education
Own as an individual app or as part of our MES Speech Therapy Bundle.
Winner - 2012 Best Teaching App by Teachhub.com
Winner - 2012 4th Best Speech Therapy App by Simply Speech
PrepositionBuilder™ is designed to help elementary aged children learn the correct use of prepositions and learn how prepositions can change the meaning of a sentence.
During play, the student is presented an image and must drag a preposition to complete a sentence about the image. If the student chooses the wrong answer, the image and sentence change to show the student the proper use of the preposition they chose and how it changes the image. Once a student completes a module, they unlock a short animation that is part of a larger story. They must complete all the modules to see the entire story.
PrepositionBuilder™ offers a rich and fun way for all students to learn proper preposition use.
- Simple and intuitive drag and drop interface to build sentences.
- 9 preposition modules including the 28 most common prepositions
- 300 images to build sentences around
- Record feature allows students to record completed sentences in their own voice
- Recordings can be archived and emailed for later play
- Each student has their own archive page
- Optional correct sentence audio re-enforcement
- Statistics to track individual students progress
- 11 animations for the student to unlock during play. Each animation tells part of a larger story.
We take children's privacy seriously. This app
- Does not collect any information
- Does not contain ads
- Does not contain in-app purchases
- Does not link to social networks
- Does not use data collection tools
- Compatible with iPad
- Requires 4.2 software update
PrepositionBuilder is part of "The Builder Series" of award winning education apps. Mobile Education Store has won over 40 app awards and has been named educational developer of the year in 2011 and 2012.
Mobile Education Tools is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 5-10
Categories: Special Needs
Fixed centering of dropped words.
If all the preposition types are checked on the settings page and it not possible to uncheck them, erase PrepositionBuilder and download a fresh copy. This will clear the problem.