iOS Universal Education
One of the fastest growing classroom management solutions is now available for the iPad.
PowerTeacher Mobile works with PowerSchool, which is the fastest-growing, most widely used student information system, supporting more than 13 million students across the globe.
PowerTeacher Mobile untethers teachers from their desktop or laptop and allows them to record scores and make observations while roaming the classroom, gymnasium, blacktop, science lab or even on a field trip.**
- iPhone, iPod, iPad, and iPad Pro support
- Post assignments and scores to parents and students in real-time
- Create, update, and manage assignments
- Record scores for assignments
- View and update class information
- Record or auto-calculates student final grade
- Mass fill scores for assignments
- Enter comments and score codes for assignments
- Review class rosters
- Access student demographics
- Access student alerts
- Send email to student contacts
- View student photos from the office
- View scoresheet for student groups
- Create, update, and manage assignment categories
- Review grade scales
- Reporting terms to filter assignments and final grades
- Integrated help center
- Secure login
- School Locator
- Synchronize with the PowerTeacher web grade book
- Virtual Chalkboard
Your school district must be using the PowerSchool, PowerSchool SMS or Chancery SMS student information systems. If you are not sure what student information system your school is using, contact your school.
1. PowerTeacher Mobile requires PowerSchool version 8.0+, PowerSchool SMS 8.0 or Chancery SMS 7.6.0.
2. Mobile access is controlled by school administration.
3. Requires a wireless connection or mobile data plan
* Resolved issue where some users were not seeing the student roster or had missing data.
* Resolved login issue when error "Missing Info - Select a School" appeared, even if a school has been selected.
* Resolved connecting to server with non standard SSL ports.
* Other minor bug fixes