Everyone loves to tell fun, engaging, and imaginative stories. Go ahead and make a social story or visual schedule for a child with autism or a slide show of holiday pictures for your friends - Pictello makes it a breeze to create and share! Whether you use the included natural-sounding Text to Speech voices, or record your own voice, Pictello is the perfect tool for visual storytelling.
Each page in a Pictello story consists of a photo or video and some text, which can be read aloud by a Text to Speech voice or your own recorded audio.
- Support reading with word-by-word text highlighting
- Develop writing and spelling with built-in word prediction
- Build confidence with Speak as You Type
- Create stories to teach academic and social skills
Create and playback with ease
- Let students use the wizard to create stories
- Play stories page by page or as a slideshow
- Use Text to Speech voices to read the story
- Turn on switch access for story playback
- Add your own photos
- Include short video clips
- Record your own voice or sound
Share your stories
- Share with other Pictello users through our free sharing server
- Use Dropbox to exchange stories
- Export to PDF or print to share with non-Pictello users
Speak your language
- Pick English, Spanish, German, French, Turkish or Dutch for the user interface
- Select from over 100 free voices in 29 languages
- Create interest with fun character and specialty voices
Customize to fit your needs
- Pick between Wizard or Expert creation modes
- Swipe or automatically turn pages
- Adjust speech rate and pronunciations
Read more at www.assistiveware.com/products/pictello
Educational institutions can get a 50% discount if they purchase 20 or more licenses through Apple’s Volume Licensing Program for Education.
Pictello 3.0 is a major release with many new features:
- Word prediction - reduce typing and build early literacy skills with word prediction, available in 15 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Italian, Turkish, Catalan, Czech, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese
- Speak as you type - hear what you are typing by letter, word, sentence or paragraph.
- Switch access - read stories with switches! Use one or two switches to play back your story and turn pages, or use the screen as a single switch with Auto Play.
- Repeated taps - help your happy tappers be more functional: ignore repeated taps during playback, or use them to pause and resume audio or video.
- New French voice, Manon.
- Full screen photo taking
- Improved photo picker
- Refined story creation wizard
- Designed for iOS 7 and later
- Announcements and news messages in your Options
- A few small enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 01, 2014
- 512.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (55)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Keedogo - Keyboard for beginning typers
• Keedogo Plus - Keyboard for education