Use OmniGraphSketcher for iPad to make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to report or a concept to explain.
Create lines and data points, draw curves, and shade in important areas as easily as though you were using a basic drawing program. Want to add labels, add colors, change a point from a circle to a square? Just touch your graph to add new data or change existing information. Using simple multitouch gestures, you get the numeric precision of a charting application—with no complicated equations necessary.
Import existing data from anywhere—Numbers, for example—via copy and paste, and instantly get a precise graph you can use as is, or mark up as much as you like. Changes are saved as you work, and documents will automatically sync to your other Mac and iPad devices when using OmniPresence, our sync technology. Email your creations via PDF export, or save them as PNGs to your Camera Roll.
Perfect for quickly visualizing ideas and presenting them, the iPad edition of OmniGraphSketcher is fully compatible with the Mac edition. Whenever you need to produce a sharp-looking graph on the fly, OmniGraphSketcher for iPad combines the quantitative power of data plotting with the ease of touchscreen drawing.
- Freehand draw to create lines and data points, draw curves, and shade in important areas
- Sketch recognition turns whatever you draw into a smooth curve
- No data plotting necessary to create elegant, precise graphs
- Import data from other applications via copy and paste
- Just touch your graph to add text labels, colors, shapes, dashes, arrows, and tick marks
- Share native OmniGraphSketcher files via email, or email as a PDF
- Save graphs in your Photos library, or "Copy as Image" and paste into iWork
For more information, please visit our web site!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGS.
OmniGraphSketcher for iPad v1.7 was a major update that added automatic document syncing through OmniPresence. Version 1.7.1 is a minor update that that adds crash reporting and improves the OmniPresence experience.
New Features in v1.7.1
• In the unfortunate circumstance that OmniGraphSketcher for iPad crashes, on the next launch there will now be a prompt with the option to email us the crash report so that we may assist you however possible and hopefully fix the crash.
• Users who are running OmniPresence on a server with a self-signed certificate will again be prompted upon the first run of OmniGraphSketcher for iPad 1.7.1 as it connects to the server due to a change in certificate handling.
• WebDAV accounts now have a 3-way control switch in their configuration to use the server for OmniPresence, import/export, or both. This can be changed at any time through Cloud Setup.
• Minor changes to the OmniPresence configuration process have been made to improve the experience.
• Updates have been made to the trash to properly separate it from other containers.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Contact Omni in the gear menu (found in the document browser), sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @OmniGS, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
New Features in v1.7
• Support for syncing your documents between devices is now available through OmniPresence. View the help documentation for more information on how to use it.
OmniPresence is designed to work well with any Mac app which supports OS X’s Auto Save and Versions. Using the same underlying document coordination as Versions, OmniPresence lets your app know when a document has been changed on another device, and double-checks to make sure it always syncs a current and complete copy of any documents currently being edited. OmniPresence can’t prevent conflicting edits from multiple devices—but when that happens it automatically saves both versions of conflicting edits so that no edits are lost.
OmniPresence is also designed to support document syncing within teams. By creating a shared sync account for your team, you can make sure that everyone on your team always has the latest copy of every document available on all their devices.
We believe in building solutions that will stand the test of time, and we believe that your data should be yours to control—whether you’re syncing your personal files or your company’s confidential information. So rather than use a proprietary syncing service which might not be available in five or ten years, OmniPresence is built on top of open web server technologies. This means you can sync documents using your own web server, such as the Apache server built into Mountain Lion Server. (We’ve posted instructions for setting up WebDAV file sharing on Mountain Lion Server on our support pages.)
Customers can also use a free Omni Sync Server account to sync their documents between devices using OmniPresence.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 24, 2013
- The Omni Group
- 13.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (138)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• OmniFocus 2 for iPad
• OmniGraffle 2
• OmniFocus 2
• OmniFocus 2 for iPhone
• OmniGraffle 6
• OmniOutliner 2
• OmniOutliner Pro
• OmniPlan 2