Odd & Even Numbers
Now fully optimized for retina display, this App is designed for children aged 3+ with three math challenges. They learn about odd and even numbers, recognize and select numbers up to 100, practice their times tables and can discover different number patterns.
After initial math learning with an adult, children can then progress to independent learning. Help and guidance about odd and even numbers is on hand within the respective challenges. The App settings can be changed to vary the level of difficulty and tailor the challenges to the child's current stage of learning and experience.
This App is intuitive to use - tap to select the colour then tap the target number.
There are options to set an auto-correct function and personalize the App with a child's name. Snapshots can be shared via the photo album or sent by email as an attachment. This is useful to include in a portfolio of achievements.
• Now optimized for retina display on iPad
• New flatter screen layout and App design
• Includes odd/even within the prompts for challenge 3 (missing numbers)
• Incorporated a privacy statement
• Coding improvements and speed enhancements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 28, 2014
- RECAP Limited
- 7.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data