This app was removed from the App Store.
Mother Earth's Children Vol. 7
iOS Universal Education
Mother Earth's Children Series is one of the best ways to teach kids about beautiful vegetables, their color and characteristics. Children will enjoy reading this rhyming book and learn in disguise.
Mother Earth's Children has Vol. 1-7 with more fruits and vegetable names, colors and characteristics.
Mother Earth's Children series is based on the book by the same name written and illustrated by Elizabeth Gordon. It is also a part of our StoriesAlive subscription app.
▶ ENHANCE CREATIVITY BY PERSONALIZING THE STORY:
- You can write your own version of the text for the book
- Personalize the narration: kids or parents can record the narration to make it their own!
▶ DEVELOP READING SKILLS WITH THESE LITERACY TOOLS:
- Karaoke effect - when a word is spoken during narration then the word is highlighted
- Touch a word to hear it being spoken in “Read Myself” mode (almost like “training wheels” for new readers)
▶ THREE WAYS TO READ THE BOOK:
1) "Read to me" - Listen to the narrated story while the text is displayed Karaoke style.
2) "Auto Play" - same as "Read to Me" except the page advances automatically once the narration is finished. Useful for those long car rides when you want the child to have a complete book experience.
3) "Read myself" - There is no narration but the child can touch a word to hear it being spoken aloud.
Please rate and review the app. Your feedback means a lot to us!
Stay in the loop: www.auryn.com
Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us: Facebook.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Twitter.com/aurynapps
Follow us: Pinterest.com/appsbyauryn